thug$ in love ♡ jokes

kamari

1991

I wake up to the sound of my momma yellin'. I look at my clock and see it's twelve.

I walk downstairs and see that she's in the kitchen, mumbling under her breath."What's wrong with you?"

She turns around and shakes her head. "Ya sister, she said she's comin' back to move in with us because she's getting a divorce."

Kierra and me is not that close. Some fucked up shit happened two years ago and we haven't spoke since then.

"Okay then." I walk to the refrigerator and open it up.

"Excuse me?" I turn around and see my momma lookin' at me crazy.

"What ma?"

"Any other time I use to mention her yo ass always caught a little attitude. And now that I'm sayin' she's moving in you don't care?" I shrug my shoulders and shit the refrigerator.

"Honestly . . . I just don't be having it in me to be mad anymore. It's exhausting." I sing out and my momma shake her head.

"I know she just better not be starting shit with you and anybody else. Definitely not Faith."

"I'll make sure to tell her."

I walk into Faith's house and head to her kitchen. "So what did you wanna talk about?" She grabs some protein bar and I look out into her backyard.

"Kierraiscomingback." I quickly say and smile at her. "Hey where's Christopher? I feel like I ain't seen him in ages?"

"Cut the bullshit and tell me fool." I roll my eyes and step in front of her, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"When I tell you this don't start freaking the fuck out on me, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. Now what is it?"

"Kierra is coming back to stay with us because she got a divorce, again."

"I know." I look at her with confusion and take a step back.

"You what?"

"She called me last night apologizing and shit and I told her it's cool she just better not mess with you." I nod my head and bite the inside of my cheek.