thug$ in love ♡ no labels

kamari

1991

I look at my clock and it says seven thirty. I take in a deep breath and sit up.

"Kierra!" I yell and in a couple of seconds she peaks through my door.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She smiles and sits next to me.

"What's up?"

"Kc told me about the whole date thingy and honestly-"

"If you don't want me to date him then I won't. I-"

"No, no Kierra. That's the thing, I'm okay with you two liking each other and if you two wanna be together then who am I to stop y'all?" She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! She gets up and runs outta the room. I smile and then I hear the house phone ring.

"Ugh, probably Faith." I answer the phone. "Faith I love you but you're annoying-"

"No shit." I feel my stomach drop when I hear Tupac's voice.

"Sorry, Faith has been calling me all day to check up." He laughs a little and I feel myself starting to smile.

"You okay?" I shrug my shoulders and shake my head.

"Yeah-"

"Listen, I heard the voicemail the night you sent it. I just didn't pick up because for some reason my stupid ass always say the wrong shit."

"True." We both laugh.

"And also the girl I've been hanging out with is just a girl I chill with, but you looked good when I saw you at the studio."

"I looked a hot ass mess, stop playing."

"True." We break out into laughter and I feel kinda happy. "Nah, I'm just messin' with you. But for real, you always look good."

"Thanks Pac . . ."

"Maybe you wanna come over so we can talk in person?" I bite my lip and start nodding my head.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be over there in a minute." I hang up and go take a shower.

I put my hair in one braid and then put on some jeans, a white shirt and some converses.

"Where are you goin'?" I look over at my door and see my momma.

"Just to go talk some stuff out with Tupac. Everything okay?"

"Shouldn't I be askin' you that?" I smile a little. "I like him and I know he had sex-"