thug$ in love ♡ confusing

kamari

1991

The past couple of weeks have been good. Me and Pac are still doing whatever you'd call it and honestly it feels good not having any titles . . . we're just chilling and enjoying our lives. Kc and Kierra have been hanging out a lot lately, which I don't mind but I'm very curious about them. And Faith has been putting out music and her and Chris are engaged now.

Today's Friday and I don't have class today so I can sleep in. Or at least that's what I thought before Faith and Kierra wanted me to go to some party with them tonight.

"Y'all I'm not really feeling it-"

"Girl just because you not going with Tupac don't mean nothing. We all three haven't been out in forever. We can have a little girls night! It's the fucking weekend for crying out loud." Kierra says and I put my face into my pillow.

"If I go will y'all two niggas shut up?"

"Yes!" Faith and Kierra say in unison.

"Fine. I'll g-" I get cut off by them two screaming.

A hour later Tupac comes over and we just chilling in my room, watching tv.

"So what y'all doing later?" He asks me and I sit up against the headboard.

"We going to some random ass party. You got any plans?"

"Go to the studio with Big and Snoop." I nod my head.

"Can I ask you something?" He nods his head. "I know I wanna this slow but is that what you want? And I'm asking you because I wanna be fair with you, I don't want you to just st something and not mean it-"

"Kamari, if you wanna wait to start dating I'm okay with that. I want you to be comfortable and I want both of us to be able to commit to each other when the time comes. Alright?" I nod my head and he pulls me closer to him. "I don't mind waiting."

"Good, cause it may be some years." I say messing with him.

"Wait, you for real? Years?" He say looking nervous.

"Nah, I'm bullshitting." He smacks his lips and I laugh.

"You play too much."

"Yeah but you like that." He looks at me and then at my lips.

"Alright don't get yo'self into something you can't get out of."