thug$ in love ♡ the talk

kamari

1991

I sit up quickly and I look around. I see that I'm in my room, I look over next to me and see Kierra.

What the fuck happened last night?

"Kierra?" I say nudging her. "Kierra." I sing out and she moves.

"Huh?" She continues to lay down and I take in a deep breath.

I should take Kc advice.

"Should we talk now?" I sit up against my bed rail and so does she. "I'm gonna go first if that's cool with you?"

"Of course, go ahead."

"I know it's been a minute since we've actually talked to each other, and I really want to say I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have said I hate you first of all and second of all things happen and people make stupid ass mistakes everyday. What went down between me, you, and Mike it's in the past and neither of us can change it. But we can change our relationship and how we treat each other. You're my big sister and believe it or not . . . I love you and miss you." I say the last part quietly and she laughs a little.

"I'm sorry Kamari for everything." I look at her and she hugs me, I hug her back. "I love you too little sis."

When we let go of each other, I look at the clock. It's one o'clock. "What the hell did we do last night?" I ask Kierra.

"Drunk a lot and got high a lot. And I remember as the concert was over and everybody left, it was just us and Tupac's people. You went on the stage and started singing into the microphone." She starts laughing and I shake my head.

"Please tell me no one heard me or recorded it?"

"Well everyone fuckin' heard you, you can really sing girl!"

"I hate myself."

"And nobody recorded you. But we all went to the studio and you and Tupac recorded the song you were singing at his club."

Are you fucking kiddin' me?

"What the fuck? Shit!" I jump outta my bed and throw on some sweat pants, a tank top, and a nike jacket.

"What's wrong Kamari?"

"Pac likes playing games and if he releases that shit I'm gonna kill him." I look at my hair and see that it's still in a curly mess, I throw it up in a ponytail.