thug$ in love ♡ announcement

kamari

1991

Last night me and Pac went to the studio and recorded a song and then I made him rap for me.

Right now me and Pac is in his car driving to go see Faith and Chris, they having a little get together at they new house.

"You look good baby." He rests his hand on my thigh and I smile at him.

"Thank you."

"You okay?" I shrug my shoulders and sit up a little more.

"I don't know, you know seeing Kc and Kierra and then Faith and Chris . . . it kinda makes me mad that I'm single."

"Girl you got me and you know I'll do whatever for you."

"I know but we gotta take it slow and both of us gotta be ready, not just one."

"You ready for a relationship?"

"I don't know, let's just forget about it-"

"Why can't we talk about this?"

"Because we're complicated and us being complicated hurts my brain, alright?" Pac grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Alright babygirl."

"I love you, Pac."

"I love you too."

Once we park, Pac opens my door and then we head to the house together.

"My baby cousin!" Faith says opening the front door and hugging me. "I feel like I haven't seen y'all asses in forever!" Faith says letting go of me and then hugging Tupac.

Finally after Faith big mouth shut up we head inside and Chris and Pac instantly start cracking jokes and catch up.

Me and Faith goes into the kitchen and she grabs my arm.

"How you been, girl?" I smile and shake my head.

"Good I guess. What about you?"

"Amazing. I'm finally engaged and we moved in together." I love the way she lights up when she talks about Chris.

"I'm happy for you both, big cousin." She gives me a little tug and then I feel a pair of arms around me.

"Me too." Kierra says laughing.

"Kierra! How you been!?" Faith asks.