thug$ in love ♡ what the fuck

kamari

1991

It's been a week since I left Tupac that voicemail. He still haven't reached out and now I'm finally realizing that maybe this is the way it's suppose to be.

I've been seeing him doing his thing and he looks happy to me. He's been hanging out with some girl but I don't have the energy to even be mad.

"Hey, do you wanna come to the studio with me so I can go pick up Faith?" Kierra asks me.

"Where her car at? And where's Christopher?"

"Faith crashed her car so it's in the shop and Chris is there but he's not letting Faith touch his car, and I don't blame him either. She can't drive." I smile a little and sigh.

"Sure, I'll go." I sit up and take in a deep breath. Kierra shuts the door and sits next to me. "I kinda don't want any wisdom right now-"

"Girl shush. All I want to say is you'll be okay. You always are." I smile a little bit. "Now hurry up before this girl start blowing me up." She walks out of my room and I throw on some sweats and a nike hoodie, with some all white air forces.

After I finish dressing I look into the mirror and put my hair up into a bun. I see a blunt on my dresser and start to think about Mike.

"Why do you sell drugs?" I ask Mike as we getting high in is room. He passes me the blunt and lean back.

"It's the only way I can make money."

"Or you can go get another job. A real one where you ain't putting yo life in danger every damn second."

"Kamari who the hell gone hire me? I've been in and outta jail since-"

"You were fourteen. I know, we've been knowing each other our whole lives. And you don't know who will hire you, you don't even try." He snatches the blunt out of my mouth and I roll my eyes.

"Look, I know you worried about me-"

"Uhh, who said that?" He looks at me.

"Girl I know you be worried about me."

"Whatever. I'm about to go home, I'll see you later." I stand up and before I can walk upstairs Mike grabs my hand. "Mike-"