thug$ in love ♡ dinner time

kamari

1991

I look over at Tupac and push him. "Nigga you know damn well I will hurt you."

He laughs and then pulls me closer to him. "I'm just playing girl." I roll my eyes and look back at the tv.

A couple of weeks have gone by since we had that little date or whatever. We've been doing good lately, Alexa is coming to stay with him next month since her momma didn't want custody anymore. Ms.Shakur is finally happy that she gone be able to travel again.

Right now me and Pac just chillin and watching tv. He got a c9ncert later but I don't know if I'm gonna go because my momma, Kierra and Kc are begging me to eat dinner with them tonight. I mean I'm okay with them dating now but I just feel like the whole night I'll be thinking about Mike.

"You okay?" I snap out of it and nod my head.

"Yeah . . . I'm just thinking about this dinner tonight. But I think I may just come to your concert."

"I think you should go to the dinner." I scrunch my face up and look at him. "What?"

"You always want me to come to yo concert, so what's different now?" He sits up and so do I. "Did Kc or Kierra tell you to say some-"

"Nah, ya momma did." I roll my eyes and he laughs. "And I told her I would. Look . . . ion know what happened with that Mike dude and yo sister and whenever you ready to tell me I'll listen. But for now I need you to listen to me, ight?" I look at him and stand up.

"Nope." I start walking towards the bedroom door but Pac quickly runs in front of me. "If you don't move I'll karate chop you."

"You wish." He wraps his arms around my waist and then we look into each other's eyes. "Now do you wanna listen?"

"If I listen can I just stay here all night and we can pretend that I came down with a stomach flu or something?"

"I wouldn't mind yo sexy ass staying here but yo momma really want you to come." I out my arms around his shoulders, making my hands connect.

"I'll go." He looks at me in confusion.

"For real?"

"Yeah but-" He moves away from me and shake his head.

"Nah, nah, nah ain't no buts. Yo ass going." I smile and follow him into the bathroom.

"You don't even know what I was gone say. It could've been something amazing." I say looking at him as he looks at himself in the mirror.