thug$ in love ♡ memories

tupac

1991

"Man, she should've been here by now." I look put the window and sigh.

"She didn't call?"

"Nah-" My phone starts ringing and I see it's Chris. "Wassup?"

"Ay man, Kamari got shot twice you need to come to the hospital-" I hang up and grab my keys.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Kamari got shot momma, tell Alexa I love her and I love you."

"Love you too sweetie, call me and tell me what's happening!"

"I will."

All I can think about right now is Kamari, she's strong though so I know she gone get through this shit.

kamari

"I can't believe we're actually laying here in the back of yo truck looking at the stars." I say to Mike and he laughs a little.

"Wanna know something?" I look at him and nod my head. "Whenever you feel lonely look at the stars and I promise you I'll be looking at them to, wherever you are imma be there right with you." I smile and look back at the stars.

"That was actually sweet, Mikey." He nudges me and then sits up a little. "What?"

"You beautiful as hell, you know that?"

"I guess."

"You guess? You don't look in the mirror?" I smile and continue to lay down while Mike looks at me.

"I mean yeah, looks are something but they also disappear. What really matters is your heart and personality, those two never change and you can never change them, no matter how hard you try . . . you just can't."