thug$ in love ♡ mixed feelings

kamari

1991

Since none of us was ready to go back to the hotel we went to go see Tupac's momma and I was nervous. I know me and him ain't together but still, Pac is my friend and I want his people to at least somewhat like me.

He knocks on the door and a beautiful lady answers it. "Baby!"

"Wassup momma?" She hugs him tightly and I smile.

She probably doesn't get to see him as much as she would love to.

"I see you brought yo friends, y'all come in." We all thank her and walk inside.

Before Tupac can say anything a little girl runs up to him.

"Daddy!" He picks her up and kisses her multiple times on her face. I smile and Kc nudges me.

"What fool?"

"Pick yo panties up and stop being thirsty." I hit his arm and he laughs.

"Bitch." I mumble and then Tupac introduces his mama to us.

"Momma this is Faith, Kierra, Kc, and this one right here Kamari." I shake my head at him and then shake his momma hand.

"Thank you for inviting us in, your home is beautiful, Ms.Shakur."

"I like her, she got class and manners." She smiles at Pac and then me. "Y'all go in the living room, I'll bring out some food."

"Momma-"

"Boy I know you ain't eating shit down there so shut up and go in the living room." We all laugh quietly and Pac smacks his lips.

I see pictures everywhere. I walk up to one of Tupac when he was in high school. I look beside me and see him with his daughter in his arms.

"Alexa this Kamari, say hey." She smile widely and I can't help but to do the same thing.

"Hi Kamari!"

"Hi Alexa! You're so cute, you know that?"

"Yeah . . . daddy calls me and tells me everyday." I look at him and then back at her.

"Like he should."

"Here go see what grandma doing." He puts her down and she runs into the kitchen.

"How old is she?"