Unwanted Invites

I didn't get much sleep last night, Ricky went on playing for the night...I explained it to mum and dad too. I'm not going to complain, I just need to put on some extra eye makeup today.

So after all the extra makeup, I ran into Starbucks, Susy handed me the coffee and then, my pleasant walk to school and then in for designing class...

why couldn't this day start with something else! I walked into the stupid class that I really didn't want to go, I could skip it but I do not want to be in the situation dad is in with Ricky.

I put my red cup into the bin after I was done drinking, and then sat at my seat "Do you always buy that coffee everyday?" Mandi asked me "Yes" I answered "Isn't it expensive to buy it everyday?" she asked again  "Why are you even asking me?" I asked her "Because I keep seeing you with the red cup and you're always in Starbucks" she replied

"Starbucks is my second home" I told her

"You sure are an expensive girl" she said and turned to her book.

What is the problem if I am a person with expensive taste? 

Ms. Glarison walked in with some files and then looked at us. "The day has come when you've got your projects are your buddies" she said. That's when I realised, those files were our reference file.

 I'm already hating this day!

----------------------------------

This file is bugging the crap out of me. You see the file doesn't fit the locker and we must take complete care of it, now I look like a complete clown walking around with this file.

Did I also mention she let go of us after ten minutes of her time?

Oh yeah she did and I'm late for English. 

I walked quickly to the class door and knocked, Ms. Montgembry showed a sign so that I enter, so I did and closed the door behind me

"Ms. Hudson, do you mind telling me why you are late for class?" she asked me,

I felt embarassed to stand in front of the entire class.

Forget the class, Jamie was right there!

"I'm really sorry, but Ms. Glarison kept us in" I tell her.

 I really couldn't handle the file and the books...I might be in the first stage of juggling  "She keeps doing this for my class!" Ms. Montgembry grumbled, I guess I wasn't the only one to hate her "Alright, go take your seat" she told me. I walked over to my seat, Jamie moved in so that I could get in.

I sat down, and the lesson started but my eyes weren't ready to stay up, they were literally closing. Valerie stay awake, its not a good idea to sleep...stay awake Val, stay awake..sleep through in the Library but not here.

I struggled, and struggled and soon the time was up.

 I picked up my books and the file and got up "Do you need help with that?" Jamie asked me  "It's okay Jamie, I'll handle it. Thanks for asking" I say and managed to get out of the class and headed for the library, I'm definitely sleeping!

-----------------------------

"The reason why the eyes are sleepy?" Tammy asked

"Extra eye make up?" Shelly asked

"And the upset face?" Bree asked

It was our lunch hour and my condition was a little better, but still I  wouldn't mind a pillow "Well, I slept in the library for a while because I didn't get sleep last night" I tell them   "Texting Santa eh?" Shelly winked as she asked me "No, because I let Ricky play the guitar in the night" I correct her and  took a spoonful of some yogurt