Not Sorry

I woke up with my head pounding. What did I drink yesterday to have such a bad headache. I sat up on my bed, my legs still under the blanket and rubbed my forehead when I recalled last night's scene. I couldn't even think about it...I mean what got into him to have him do such a thing!

I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom, I need a hot shower to get rid of this terrible headache I had. After the shower, I dressed into something and dried my hair and let it open.

I walked out into my room again and checked my phone, nothing from the girls....

so I wasn't in the newspaper today.

I checked the clock.....it was 9am....I missed my breakfast as well. Great way to start the day with.

I got out of my room, the ladies were in the living room while the men were in the study, smoking a cigar and talking about.... God knows what. I walked into the kitchen....nothing that was interesting me was there to eat.

I walked into the living room to get permission to go to Starbucks but mum wanted to know if I was alright "Patrick told you were really tired...that's why I didn't come and wake you up" mum asked me with concern.

"I'm fine mum, but can I just go over to Darcy's and then be in Starbucks?" I asked mum, she nodded her head as she approved. "alerie, are you sure you're fine?' Jannet asked me ' perfect' I replied ' sure, just be by your phone...just in case we call' I nodded and walked out of the house and ran up to Darcy's house.

I ran up the stairs to her room and opened the door without even knocking ' mum I've told you......Valerie?' She asked, wondering what I was doing in her room 'Val, you alright?' She asked

'Darcy, he kissed me ' was all I said

--------------------------------------

We sat hours on that topic and many other topic...but telling Santa about this never came up. Well, he needn't know about it because I never kissed Patrick back...so I should be fine.

'I'll make a move now' I told Darcy as I got up from the bed ' Stay here for tea' she told me 'Nah, I'll be Starbucks for sometime' I said walked to the door 'Valerie' Darcy called me 'yeah' ' Don't worry, Santa knows you would never do it yourself......if he gets to know' she told me.....
'Thanks' I said and left her room and soon her house and headed towards Starbucks.

It was 3:30pm on my watch when I walked into Starbucks, it wasn't very crowded but there were people inside. I walked up to the counter to place my order

'Valerie! What can I get you?' Michael asked me 'Hot Chocolate please' I replied, he nodded and started making my hot chocolate ' You alright?' He asked me 'Yeah, I'm fine' I replied. He placed my cup on the counter, I took it and sat down on one of the free tables and sat down to drink it. While drinking, I felt a buzz in my pocket,

I pulled my phone out to see a text from Santa....

You alright?~Santa

I'm great! Why do you ask?~Valerie

Because you haven't texted since morning ~Santa

I woke up late and was at my best friend's place for awhile~Valerie

Oh, I wanted to say that you look adorable in those earrings ~Santa

I looked around Starbucks and couldn't find anyone on their phones

How do you always know when I'm in Starbucks? ~Valerie

I just know, plus I saw them yesterday ~Santa