Unexpected Scene

Last night at dinner, mum and dad had a slight conversation about this whole thing and Patrick told them there was nothing between him and me. Dad asked where Ricky was and I covered him up saying that he kept getting a call from his mates about some work at the University. I think dad bought that.

Mum told me not to get worried

Not get worried? That's the best advice for the moment

I woke up in the morning with my alarm, but with no mood to go to school after yesterday. I still did not get over with what Shelly did.

I dressed into some skirt with leggings and a sweater top. On my feet I wore my boots, put some winter make up. I took my bag and walked out of my room, down the stairs and straight out the front door to Starbucks.

When I walked into the shop, people were staring right at me and whispering things to the person standing next. I ignored then and made my way to the counter ' wondering when you would come' Sally said as she gave a cup to a customer ' Where you talking about the newspaper weren't you' I asked ' I thought you knew it by then' she told me placing my cup on the counter ' where's Michael?' I asked as I noticed him not there 'didn't turn up yesterday as well' she told me ' oh, thanks' I said and got out of the shop and walked towards school.

I could feel people looking at me, I saw the flashes but nothing stopped me from walk away past them.

While walking, I found a little girl selling cupcakes ' Care to buy one ma'am' the girl spoke. I bent down to her level and spoke ' Shouldn't  you be somewhere warm?' ' I need to sell at least ten of these cup cake before I go to school. Please do buy one.' She told 
I pulled out ten dollars and gave them to her ' you just need to pay a dollar for one' she said ' I know, keep it with you, for my charity.' I said and picked up a cupcake. She thanked me, I did as well and continued my walk to school and finally reached it.

I took the stairs to my hallway, walked to my locker to my things in. I could people talking about me...but I had to ignore it till the whole thing cooled off...even if it were to continue into the new year.

That's why I sometimes could hate my life. It's not easy to be a public figure with a verified Twitter account because my mum's a fashion designer and dad's a business man along with the Davidson.

I walked down the hallway towards Management class. I got in...I saw Darcy was already in, she waved at me..I didn't. I silently walked up to my seat and sat down. I put my books on the desk and opened one of them and started to read 'You planning to ignore me?' I heard Darcy asked. 

I didn't reply

'Oh come on Valerie, What did I do?! Why won't you just talk to me!' she yelled softly at me 'I don't want to talk to anyone actually' I said 'Not even me? Valerie!'  'I'm cofused okay! I AM HONESTLY CONFUSED' I broke, the class to the direction we sat in 'She's fine guys, carry on' Darcy told the class

The class went back to doing what they were doing

'Valerie, you're not fine' she told me 'No I'm not...but I will be fine. It's not easy to lose your friend and lose Santa' I told her 'What did he say?' 'To talk to my new boyfriend and didn't want to talk to me' 'Oh Val' she spoke 'I'm fine though...I don't even know who he is, so yeah, the only thing to bother me is Shelly' I told her

Mr. Lanchester walked in at that time and started his class, but I wasn't paying attention to his words at all.

At the end of the class, Darcy hugged and then left for the next class, even I had to. 

----------------------------

I got up and walked out of the class and walked down the hallway to the end of it to get to the next floor of our school for Marketing class after two classes of Designing. I climbed the stairs and slowly walked..the hallway was empty.