Chapter One

I have changed the ages and houses of some of them so it fits how i want the story to go so please don't be offended if their is a massive age gap on a character, the years might be messed up as well because i can't be bothered to do the math.

James Sirius Potter wasn't very good at following orders. Which is how he ended up in his dads office, which he wasn't allowed in. He picked up a shiny gold necklace that he thought looked pretty cool and was about to put it back when is brother called from downstairs where he was watching Jame's family and friends, so he put it in his pocket and ran down stairs. "Where have you been?"questioned Teddy from his spot on the floor with his sister Lily, "Nowhere" replied James with an innocent expression on his face that fooled no one. Hearing this Teddy gave him 'the' look "oh okay fine!"James gave in with a mischievous look on face. "Look at this" he pulled out the necklace from his pocket with a grin on his face.

From the spot on the couch Rose gasped, quickly putting down her book she ran up to Jame's, whilst shouting "That's a time turner! I have heard about those!" Hearing this Albus and Scorpius, who were reading on the next couch looked up as well. "Be careful with that" Albus warned "That could be dangerous!"! Jame's rolled his eyes whilst he let Rose examine it. As Rose was looking at it, all their cousins got up as well to have a look. When Rose was about to give it back to James she accidentally dropped it on the ground. Albus and Scorpius quickly got up from the couch to see what the noise was , what they didn't expect was a blinding light, the ground began to shake "Teddy i'm scared" Lily reached out for Teddy as she said this but before she could manage to reach him they were gone.

Hogwarts-1995

Breakfast in the great hall was busy as usual. Three 5th year Gryffindors, which consisted of a boy with black hair, and beautiful, bright green eyes which were covered by black glasses, next to him was a another boy with ginger hair and pretty blue eyes and across from them was a girl with bushy hair and brown eyes. At that second the ginger one was saying something but before he could finish a bright light filled the great hall. Every one quickly shielded their eyes. As the light disappeared they saw a group of people, mostly teenagers, two older and maybe two younger.

Albus P.O.V

"James get your fat ass of me"

"Ow that's my foot"

"You okay Lilly?"

" No! I can't up"

Albus quickly got untangled from the rest of my family and help Scorpius  up from the pile and looked around. Albus looked around when he noticed they were at Hogwarts, the Great Hall to be exact but it look a little odd, the second thing he noticed oddly enough was how many wands were pointed at us. "Who are you?" asked a man he thought looked oddly familiar it was only a second later that he knew why, he had brightly coloured robes, a long white beard and twinkly blue eyes. He's Albus Dumbledore!, 'but that can't be right he's dead.' Whist he was thinking everyone else managed to get up as well and see where they are as well.

Teddy stepped forward being the oldest "Excuse me, could you tell me what year it is?" he asked Dumbledore looked confused for a second but answered none the less "1995 of course" with his eyes on full twinkly mode. Teddy looked panicked for a moment before answering "You might not believe this we are not from this time"

"Oh and what time are you from?" questioned Dumbledore with a smile whilst aunt Hermione from the Gryffindor table stated "That's not possible you can't travel years" in her usual way.

Teddy hesitated for a moment and Albus understood why, time travel is a very tricky and dangerous thing, you could change something that could be small but could changing the future in very drastic ways.

" 2018"