Chapter 9

Poor Draco Malfoy was getting more and more confused by the second, not only did he have a son in the future his son was friends with the likes of Potter and Weasley and he was sure he would never allow any son of his to associate with them not only that but it seems that Potter won because the Gryffindor golden boy could never bring children in to the world if the threat of Voldemort exists.

A certain boy on the Gryffindor tables was thinking something similar, Ron was sure that Voldemort was gone for the same reasons Draco had, only that he didn't know they were thinking similar things. As soon as the teenagers from the future started to introduce themselves he knew, there's a reason he's good at chess he's a strategist, whist someone is thinking what to do next or what's going to happen next he's already two steps ahead. For he and Harry to have children, he still blushed at the thought, there must be no threat.

"How are you friends with the Potter's and Weasleys?" Draco asked quite horrified.

"Well I met Albus and Rose on the train and Albus stayed while Rose left" at Scorpius paused Albus used this time to glare at Rose, it was a shame really how they used to be best friends but she ended up being a bitch.

"and we got sorted into the same house and Albus was my best friend still is actually but I would sometimes go over to the Potter's on the summer holidays or Albus would come to ours" Scorpius finished with a shrug.

Draco was about to answer when a ringing sound was heard, which greatly confused the people in the past.

"Oh OH dads ringings! I forgot I had my phone! but how does it work in the past?" Lilly exclaimed.

"Does it matter?! Answer the phone!" exclaimed Teddy.

The phone went silent for a second before a voice was heard,

"Where are you?" asked a man in deep voice, the voice was low, angry and dangerous. It took a second to register that this man was Harry Potter. The voice scared the future gang who hadn't ever heard Harry sound like that.

The Hall was scared as well, they would have never thought Harry could ever sound like that, but Dumbledore shook his head sadly, knowing Harry sounded like that because of the things that he has experienced in his life and knowing it only gets worse.