Chapter 11

Finally getting tired of standing Albus waved his wand and a small chair just big enough for two to sit on appeared, which raised a few raised eye brows at the display of magic. He dragged Scorpius to his lap as well that gained a few more raised eyebrows and Albus seeing this just shrugged his shoulders.

"Did we do it ?" Dumbledore

Not needing to know what he means Teddy just nodded.

Dumbledore was about to ask more when a light similar to the one that appeared before.

But this time three people appeared; two boys and one girl to be exact. The hall count help but stare openly at the trio. The golden trio.

A mix of "Dad!" Mum!" Uncle Ron!" "Uncle Harry! " and "Aunt Hermione!" was shouted through the hall. They all rushed to hug the trio.

Once they were all hugged the hall got a good look at them. They certainly weren't teenagers.

Ron stood there as tall as ever, but it seemed to work for him now, ginger hair that seemed to have darkened, the same beautiful blue eyes and a handsome face was added in to the mix. Muscles worked them selves along his arms and chest.

Hermione stood there smaller than her boys but still tall, the bushy hair same as always, she had grown into a beautiful woman.

Harry was probably the most shocking, Stood nearly as tall as Ron, broad chest and muscled arms. He seemed happier as well, as a matter of fact they all did.

"So" said Harry whilst looking at the children

"Harry?!" yelled out Sirius.

Harry turned towards him quick and smiled, but it didn't seem to meet his eyes

"Hello Sirius"

Its short I know but I still trying to figure were I am going with this story and all that so if you have any ideas please comment!