Chapter 14

Harry took a deep breath and squeezed Ron and Hermione's hands. Through when Harry was speaking the future gang and all taken a seat and turned towards their aunt or uncle or dad knowing this will be hard for them to talk about.

"So if you are going in order I suppose I should start with Sirius" Harry closed his eyes for a second while Sirius grabbed hold of Remus's hand and wrapped his arm around Harry,

"You died at the end of this year but i won't go in to detail about that" Sirius nodded.

Hermione took over from Harry

Next was Mad-eye who died at the hands of Voldemort himself"

Hearing this Tonks let out a sob, Remus wrapped his free arm around her, Tonks nodded to Remus gratefully.

"Dobby died next" Spoke Ron, while Harry closed his eyes in distress thinking about how many people are going to die.

The Hall was greatly confused, who is Dobby?

To Draco that name sounded familiar 

"Wait Dobby? As in that house elf that father said he freed?" Asked Draco confused 

Both trio's laughed much to the confusion of the Hall, to which Ron  explained much to his amusement 

"Your 'father' never freed him, Harry tricked him into freeing Dobby" Ron finished laughing.

Draco looked confused as to why his father would lie to him.

Carrying on Harry said who was next

"I'm not actually sure about when the next two people died or who died first but next is Remus"

Remus looked shocked. Tonk let out another heart breaking sob to which he let go of Sirius and wrapped both his arms around Tonks.

Harry, had tears in his eye, not Remus who by the sound of it had just got some enjoyment back in his life. 

"What about Teddy!?"

"Hey I'm okay. It hurts sometimes but I have an amazing family and they all treated me like family"

Remus relaxed a bit knowing his son was going to be okay

"I'm sorry but next is Tonks" Hermione was the one to say that

"Oh god" whispered Remus 

"I'm sorry" spoke Tonks to Teddy, "I'm sorry we left you"

"Hey its okay like I told dad I'm fine and Harry always treated me like his son"

Hearing his 'son' call him dad made Remus blush.

Knowing what was next Harry and Hermione squeezed Rons hand, who took a deep breath and turned to his family.

Seeing the look on his sons face Mrs Weasley knew something must have happened to one of her boys or Ginny

"I'm sorry but Fred is next" 

"NO!" was screamed in such a heart breaking voice that it broke peoples heart.

George through himself at his twin and repeated 

"No no not Freddie" over again. 

It was a heart breaking sight.

All the Weasleys had tears in their eyes and through themselves at Fred and George.