Chapter 7

"I guess I will go next" spoke a boy who could be Harry's twin, the only difference would be he was taller than Harry and had more obvious muscle. Sirius and Remus knew this was what Harry would have looked like if he were to have been brought up in a better environment and was actually being fed. 

They also noticed that James and the boy who spoke were getting looks from girls an even a few boys, not surprising considering of much they looked like Harry's dad and he was quite the looker.

"Okay here goes nothing." He whispered to himself before he spoke louder and more confident as he was daring them to say anything.

"Hello my name's Albus Severus Potter"

Silence was all that was heard, plus nobody wanted to speak because Albus was glaring and it was actually quite scary. It reminded Ron and Hermione of Harry.

The silence was broken by Harry who asked in a soft curious voice

"Why?"

This broke people out of their confused thoughts and it was broke Snape of his thoughts of wondering if the brat knew.

Ron and the twins were looking at Harry as if he was crazy while Sirius was wondering why his beloved godson named his child after that greasy git. Remus had a guess of why, not that he knew what Snape had to do for Harry to name his son after him but he could guess that he had done something but that it wasn't for Harry's sake.

"You will know in two years from now but you once said I was named after the bravest man you knew." was Albus answer which seemed to confuse people in the hall even more.

Seeing that Albus didn't really like that much attention on him or maybe it was just his name Harry asked " Tell us more about yourself than." 

Albus smiled.

"I'm sixteen like Rose and I play seeker for my house team"

It seemed like Harry's son was more like him than he thought.

"What house are you in?" questioned Harry.

Albus then spoke in a confident and proud voice

"I'm in Slytherin and before you say anything not everything is the same in the future, the Wizarding world is a lot more accepting now and most of the Slytherin house don't believe in the pureblood rubbish."

Shocked silence followed again at the fact that a Potter was a Slytherin.

That silence was broken again by Harry as he said in a casual voice " Oh really, did you know I was nearly put in Slytherin?"

That seemed to shock people more that the fact that Harry freaking Potter was nearly a Slytherin  especially to the people who were close to Harry and didn't know that.

Sirius was shocked as well that his godson could have been a Slytherin.

Albus answered Harry's question.

"Yeah I do you told me that after I spoke my fears of being in Slytherin before I got on the train because whilst I was quite brave, growing up I was never as brave as James or any other of the Gryffindors in my family or you could say as foolish" he spoke with a laugh "I was always more cautious than any of my other cousins" he finished.

Seeing that Albus was uncomfortable with the attention Lilly stepped forward.

Severus's breath caught in his throat, she looked so much like his ex- best friend when she was young. 

Anyone who knew Lilly when she was at Hogwarts could see the resemblance.

"Hullo I'm Lilly Luna Potter I'm eleven and in my first year at Hogwarts and I'm in Hufflepuff and I like playing quidditch but I'm too young to play for the team" she spoke with a cheerful smile. 

Everyone had to smile, her smile and cheerful nature was adorable.

"Who are you parents?" asked Ron with a smile on his face.

All three of the Potter kids smirked , and to be honest it was scary.

Together they spoke"Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley-Potter."

Hearing this Harry and Ginny turned bright red whilst the Weasley brothers all looked at Harry with a glare.

Mr and Mrs Weasley were smiling, knowing their daughter had someone as good as Harry.

Ron and the twins realised this pretty quick, which surprised people when Ron turned to Harry and spoke" Well there can't be anyone better than my best friend " he spoke with a laugh and a smile at how shocked Harry looked. 

Harry turned to Ron, "Why don't you care? You're usually a lot more protective over who dates your sister?"

Ron laughs again, more quietly this time

"Yeah well they aren't my best friend" he answered with a shrug 

Bill and Charlie were still bit cautious considering they didn't know Harry as well as the rest of the Family but a glare from Ginny stopped them from glaring.