Chapter 4

A beautiful girl stepped forward who to some looked very similar, Bill was especially feeling a sense of foreboding. She spoke with a slight French accent.

"I'm Victoire Weasley" this time it was Mrs Weasley who was first to react.

"A Weasley! Arthur a grandchild!" she exclaimed excitedly to Mr Weasley, who was also smiling at his wife's excitement. All around the hall people were questioning everything they knew.

"A blonde Weasley" they were questioning to their friends.Or

"A Weasley who is not ginger"

"Who knew?"

As the chatter downed down, she carried on

" I'm concentrating on getting a Masters in charms" Victorie finished with a smile. Professor Flitwick was also smiling.

"Who are you parents?" asked Fred and George with evil grins. With a laugh she spoke again, "Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour." As if he was expecting this Bill gave no reaction apart from the tips of his ears turning red. Mrs Weasley turned to Bill with an expectant look " Do you know this Fleur? And why does her name sound familiar?"

Bill spoke directly to his mother and ignoring the twins evil grins "She's working at Gringotts right now and I'm helping her with her English." and with an after thought he spoke again " She was one of the Tri-wizard tournament champions." This time he spoke directly to his daughter "How old are you ?"

"22 and Dom you go next" with the last part directed to her sister.

A girl who looked a lot like Victoire but with red hair spoke up, "Hi I'm Dominique Weasley and i'm 19. Oh and I'm Victoire's little sister if that wasn't clear" she finished with a little laugh. "What job do you want to do ?" questioned Bill awkwardly, a little unclear on which types of questions to ask you would ask to your future daughter, a job seemed safe enough.

A little defensively Dom spoke again "I'm not sure yet, I don't know what I want to do but that's okay right? I mean I'm only 19" she finished with a shrug.

A little taken a back Bill nodded,

"Okay Louis your turn."

A handsome young boy stepped forward who almost looked exactly like Bill with the only difference was that he had blonde hair, everyone could already tell who the parents were,

"Wotcher" the boy spoke with a slight smirk, and this Tonks let out a laugh.

"I'm Louis Weasley, Vic and Dom are my sisters and I'm in Gryffindor oh and I'm 17" once he finished Bill was nodding to himself and whispering "3" over and over again. Laughing at this the twins asked Louis " Are you on the house team?"

"Yeah I'm a chaser."

At the silence, which was a little awkward, I mean how could it not they were meeting the teenage version of their parents or in the parents case their future kids, said future kids were trying to figure out who was too introduce themselves next.

I'm sorry this is so short it's just I have a little writers block and I don't know what to write.