Chapter 3

A boy with blue hair stepped forward first,

"I'm Teddy" and after a moments of hesitation he spoke " Teddy Lupin"

The reaction was almost instant. The colour from Remus face drained whilst Snuffles, also known as Sirius only by a few, wagged his tailed excitedly. Remus asked a question that had been on his mind from when his 'son' first said Lupin.

"Are you a werewolf?" he spoke so quietly as if he was afraid of the answer. Teddy had been expecting to be asked that question especially by his 'father'.

"No i'm not, i just get a bit tired near the full moon" he answered.

"Who's your mother?" he asked with a little blush. In response he changed his hair bubbly gum pick. An excited shriek was heard as Tonks jumped off her chair to hug Teddy, who hugged back without much hesitation. As she pulled  back she turned to Remus and said "I knew i could wear you down!" with the biggest smile on her face. Remus was about to answer when Snuffle suddenly jumped up on him and licked his face.

"Snuffles!" Remus exclaimed.

Upon deciding that having to explain why a dog was specifically requested, Dumbledore decided to do something so unlike him and alike at the same time  

" Sirius Black is innocent of all charges!" As soon as that was said there was an uproar. Ignoring this Dumbledore spoke directly at Snuffles " If you could changed now please Sirius". Peoples faces turned from confused to horror as the black dog turned into a man many have seen on posters. Seeing his Godfather Harry jumped up and hugged him. It confused a lot of people greatly, why was Harry Potter Hugging the man that sold his parents to Voldemort?

Dumbledore pointed at the two hugging men and spoke " If you still don't believe Sirius is innocent take a look at them" he then paused so people could see it " Why would Harry being hugging a murder?" this time he finished with a raised eyebrow.

Most had calmed down after that but a few remained cautious.

Sirius then turned to Remus, "I'm happy for you" he stated with a small sad smile, Remus then looked at him, replying "thanks Sirius" while sharing one of his own 

Trying to hide her blush Tonks spoke to Teddy " Tell me about yourself " with an eager smile.

Teddy had to smile. "Where do i start? erm i'm 23 and i'm a healer" at this Tonks smile got even bigger.

"Do you play quidditch?" asked Fred and George together. 

With a shake of his head "Not for the school team, but i did play when we played at home" and then with a laugh he spoke again " I can barely stay up with my two feet on the ground never mind in the air" the people who knew Tonks had to laugh.

   Before anyone could say anything else Remus had to ask "Whats your natural face?" with a curious tone. Teddy took a deep breath and suddenly his hair started changed from blue to a tawny colour and when he opened his eyes they were now amber. Remus had to gasp, there was now no doubt that he was his son. The professors and especially Sirius could very much see the resemble. 

" I'll go next" spoke a beautiful young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes.