Chapter 15

Dumbledore closed his eyes In pain, how many people would have to die before Voldemort is gone?

McGonagall had tears in her eyes that Fred will die when he is still young and she could tell the pain it will cause George.

Fred pulled out of the hug, speaking to all his family but he had his eyes on George 

"Hey! listen Georgie I'm not gone yet and I won't for a while but look we did it. Harry did it!"

George was nodding along but he still wouldn't let go Fred.

 Both Ron's were squeezing Harry and Hermione's hand, all six had tears in their eyes. Harry noticed that Ginny was crying but was trying to look strong so he hesitantly reached out with his other free hand and grabbed hers. She smiled at him.

"Dad" called out James, "How are we getting home?"

Harry looked towards his son and smiled softly and pulled out a time turner 

"Turns out the ministry was experimenting with time turners and lent us this one" he replied to James

Albus spoke to his dad next, who still had Scorpius on his lap to which Harry raised his eyebrows and had amused smile on his lips 

"We have to wipe their memories before we leave right" to which Harry nodded, so Albus continued 

"So how are we going to get Sirius and all them back to where ever they were?"

Harry, Ron and Hermione turned to each and seemed to be having a conversation with their eyes which ended with the boys reluctantly nodded and Hermione smirking slightly.

"Right after the war we created and altered quite a few spells" and the looks they were getting, Harry explained

"It was hard to a just after the war. We were dealing with PTSD and needed something to do so thats what we did. We got spells and made them more efficient or created some new ones and there was one that we did that had to do with the memory charm"

Ron finished off were Harry left off 

"Basically we cast the spell on someone and after 15 minutes the spells takes effect and certain memories get altered"

"I will cast it now so please say your good byes" stated Hermione

The goodbyes were slightly awkward and Ron went up to Fred and hugged him tightly 

"Goodbye" he whispered.

Once everyone was ready Hermione cast the spell and the Weasley's, Sirius, Remus and Tonks were directed to Dumbledores office and went back to Sirius family house. 

Harry turned towards Dumbledore and said 

"Could you cast the spell on everyone please" as he eyed the elder wand. Dumbledore nodded.

Harry nodded towards his younger self 

"You will be okay."

Hermione got in charge and spoke to the children 

"Everyone get her and grabbed on to someones hand"

Dumbledore cast the spell, Hermione turned the time turner.

I'm sorry this was rushed its just that I have not inspiration for this story anymore but I wanted to get it finished. So I hoped you enjoyed it.