Chapter 12

"Look at you!" exclaimed Sirius. "You're so tall and well old" to say he was shocked would be a understatement. Harry just stood there amused.

"Bloody hell" was heard that turned everyones attention to the younger golden trio who looked and felt very shocked.

"Look at Ronnie" "Yes all grown up" spoke Fred and George, the younger Ron ears turned pink

"Shut up!" replied Ron to the twins.

Dumbledore was who spoke next 

"I just want to say that I'm very sorry for what I and future me has done or is going to do but i'm noting going to to say I regret it, wish things could have done differently yes but clearly things worked out" he finished but what shocked everyone was that tears were coming out of his eyes.

Harry spoke directly at Dumbledore 

"I took it hard at first but as I sat and I thought about it I realised it had to be done and someone had to make these choices and that someone is you so what i'm trying to say is that I forgive you and apologise for something I do at the end of this year" he ended it chuckling, Ron and Hermione too.

"What did he do?" asked a ever curious younger Hermione.

"I may have trashed his office" spoke a sheepish Harry.

"You what!" shouted a shocked Mrs Weasley

Defensively from all the looks he was getting 

"I was angry and hurt very hurt actually and this year was a terrible year for me and all the things I had been feeling caught up to me and I just exploded. Hermione actually told me I had PTSD" at all the confused looks older Hermione explained

"PTSD stands for Post-traumatic stress disorder. PTSD is caused by exposure to a traumatic event or frightening experience such as sexual assault, war, natural disaster, accidents or the threat of death to oneself or a loved one.Most people who have been exposed to traumatic events develop feelings of anger, shock, fear, guilt, and anxiety."

"So thats why you are quite angry this year" stated a cautious but curious, young Hermione

"Yes" replied Harry chuckling.

"Who dies?"