DAYS WITH HIM WAS AWESOME

From that day on, I started to spend time with him. He is so cool and chills. I never thought I would become closer to a boy. I felt like I was living in heaven! Oh Jesus! He was so nice to me. I started to trust him and felt more comfortable. I fell for him all the time. I did try to hide my feelings for him but all the time I just met the failure. I'm sure he did understand my feelings. 2 years passed. We are still studying together. And now I'm 10th standard. I grew up so fast. Just to look pretty, I do wear a slew of foundation and a thin layer of lipstick. In the classroom nowadays, he is no longer sitting in front of me but beside me.

Actually, I'm ready to grab his hands tightly and have a walk-in the middle of the night. Ready to sit on his legs and have a long kiss. Cheeze!! He affected me physically, mentally and most importantly emotionally. I feel like I wanna shout(I❤️U) so loudly on the balcony and hug him tightly for a few hours. Okay! Everything is just imagination or a dream maybe. For some time his look, just a look can make me speechless. I did stare at him for a few minutes and told him that he is not the same as everybody (which happened many times). Basically, I'm the type of girl who hates people but I have no idea about how he broke the lock of my heart and filled it up with his memories. In a simple way, my days with him were AWESOME! Yeah.