TRUTH REVEALS

We get closer than closer to sharing our happiness together. He stepped towards me. The distance between us was getting short. Yeah, I can hear his heartbeat, it was pumping too fast. Ohh I realized a thing from his look. He did miss me a lot during the past school days. His look was like I'm everything for him in this world. I made a decision at that moment to never leave him. Then, his hands were holding my hands. I could feel his soft touch. Are those hands or rose petals? He kissed me and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled.

 I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of his heart against my chest. If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips are the same thing for the body. They are softness, passion and the promise of the sweetness to come. Now everybody knows that we both are in love. This kiss goes on for a few seconds. His mom stepped out and stopped us. "What's going on? You both know each other?" She seems clueless. "Yes, we do," Henry answered honestly. "I miss her so much. We didn't meet for months," He continued. His mom stared at me. 

"To be honest, we both have been in love since we met. We just waited for the right moment to tell our family but I didn't expect he would kiss me today. I'm really sorry for hiding this from you." I said it politely to his mom. "Hmm I didn't expect this Henry! Anyway, what have you both planned to do after this?" She asked. "Continue our studies and find a good job, then get married," Henry said bravely. I just nodded. "Okay then. Let's see how far this relationship will go...I disagree with both of you! You are just a student of mine and you want to marry my son? Don't you have a brain? Do you want to betray your teacher? I didn't expect this." She grabbed Henry's hand and walked away. My father was watching this too. He came to me and said "Don't worry. I hope you will succeed in your love and life. I won't be an obstacle for you." His words gave me a strong belief in myself.  We went back home.