GETTING AWAY

As her words made me think and feel guilty about that. So, I decided to ask others' opinions too. When they said the same thing as my roommate said,  I felt shame of myself. It made me cry and overthink that. "Why don't you feel guilty or ashamed when you get to know that Henry is your favorite teacher's son??" I asked myself. I don't know what to do. I met Henry on an evening at the park. "Hi, Lyn, how are you?" He sounds nice. "Yeah. I'm fine. How about you?" I replied. "I'm okay. What happened to you? You look sad. Is there anything worrying you?" He asked. "No, nothing. I just felt guilty and ashamed of myself. That's all!"

"What?You feel guilty for what?" He asked. "I feel guilty to love you. I made a mistake. Isn't it wrong to love my teacher's son?" I stepped forward. He grabbed my hand and said "It's not wrong. Love is not like that. It needs someone's care and trust. Nothing more than that. It's not a big thing. Don't think about it again". "How to stop thinking about it? This won't work man. I'm pretty sure your mom won't like me. We will just break up. Just end it here" I can't control myself.

"Stop kidding. I can't live without you. You're everything for me. All of this is not a matter at all. Most importantly I love you very much. Please don't leave me. Don't say the word 'break up' again! " He begged me.
"Yes, that's true. Not only you, but I can't live without you. But think what this society will talk about me? About your mother? So we will end it here." I cried and tried to walk away. He hugs me from behind. "You're not leaving me. Stop talking the shit. I don't care about this society. I care only for you. You're the love of my life. I can't afford losing you." His words hurt me.