BREAK UP

I walked away from there. Whenever he comes to me I will ignore him like a stranger. It hurts me every time when I ignore him. I couldn't control myself. I will cry and cry and cry all the time. Life sucks right. Why does this society love to separate true lovers? How a society can support an arrange marriage but can't accept a love marriage? I think I born on a wrong planet which allows for arrange marriage but tease love marriage. It's my wrong. 2 years passed. We still meet each other but I ignore him all the time. It hurts. The word 'break up' hurts. This is a pain. Love pain that only lovers can feel. 26 September 2020. I'm 20 now and it's my birthday today. I get many wishes from my friends and family but I'm still waiting for that special wish. Will he wish me just like I sent him my birthday wishes to him through a letter last month? I'm waiting. I'm waiting. No. I can't wait anymore. It's already night. I still haven't received any wishes from Henry. Wait, I already broke up with him. Why I have to think about him? Lol. Stop thinking about him dear brain. It's not a matter at all. Just a birthday wish. Not so special. Hmm. And then suddenly...

The lights go off. I can feel someone walking towards me. "Hello. Is anybody here?" I asked. "Yes. I'm here." That was Henry's voice. "Lights on". He was kneeled down in front of me and holding a bouquet of flowers. "Happy Birthday. May the smell of love fragrance spread all over this room. I missed you for the past 2 years and I still miss you right now. I can't leave you and live without you. Because you're the queen of my heart and love of my life. Just remember I will wait for you for days, months, years, decades, centuries, and forever. Come back to me as soon as possible. I can't hold this pain anymore. It hurts. This broken heart really needs you to attach it back to normal. I need you and you need me. You did ignore me for the past 2 years. I have cried every day before this and I'm crying now too. It's hard to hide my pain and put a fake smile on my face. Look, you were born for me and you're only mine. I own you. I repeat I own you." He stands up. I can't control my tears. I moved closer to him. Closer and closer.