WHEN EYES MET THE EYES

I slowly walked towards him. I saw his mom, I mean my fav teacher was standing beside him. I was like "Oh why God? Why didn't you let me know about this before. It was hurting! Disappointed. Sad. Damn sad. It would be nicer if he saw me coming towards him. I could see the single bushy bar above my eyes. That was a pair of cute eyebrows...If anyone asked me "what is hell?" I would answer "distance between people who love each other." I reached him. I watched him like he had the stars in his hands and soft petals at his feet. I wanted to wrap him in my arms and never let go.

His voice, his face, his serious lips and shoulder muscles were all my brain would dwell on. I was standing behind him. I knew that he could feel my presence. As per I thought he turned back and his eyes were in mine. Our eyes were locked on like magnets. Huhuhu we didn't care about others who were looking at us clueless. He had eyes as open and honest as any child, warmth and safety. At that moment I found my home, my place to find company when the cold winds blew. Do you think this is so romantic? Up to you.

My parents warned me about the drugs and the freaks in the streets, but never the ones with the diluting blue eyes and the heartbeats. As I looked into his eyes I could feel him searching deep into my soul. Hmm the most romantic moment in my life.

"I will love you,

Like the sky,

Loves the birds,

With open hands,

And infinite freedom".

Oh such a cute poem right...