UNEXPECTED

"Okay. Don't cry. Let's cut the cake!" He wiped my tears with his soft fingers. That orange cake looked so delicious. We cut the cake together. Everyone in the restaurant clapped. There's a kind of blushing that shows the soul, a sort of compliment to the eyes and the delicate sweetness within. He wore the diamond ring on my right ring finger. When my eyes meet his gaze as we're sitting here staring at each other, time stops. Those eyes are piercing mine, and I can swear at this moment he senses the real me. The one without the attitude, without the facade. Oh the journey of my life has begun. I thought. That beautiful day ends up on a night date. After that, I started to imagine my future.

Hmm...Is this going interesting? Maybe I think. So what happens next is...

Our journey of high school has drawn to a close. It ended so fast. Damn fasttttttttt. Okay! There was an unexpected thing that occurred in my life. That was a piece of big shocking news for me. Remember the teacher I said at the beginning of the story? Yeah! She was the reason. That was the result day. I was rushing with my dad to school to get the results. After I arrived at the result hall, my eyes were searching for Henry. Where is he? Where is he? Did he come with his parents today? Oh I know that I usually think and question myself a lot. There he came with his mom who I have told you before at the beginning of the story. Does that sound surprising?

Yes it is. The results were announced. Henry got the highest mark and mine was the second highest. Okay! This thing didn't surprise me at all. Because I know that I'm a smart student. Well that's the truth. My dad was bursting with joy. I really wanted to meet Henry at that moment. But I saw him jumping happily. He could hardly contain his happiness. I was like "What? Why is he not bothering me?" my eyes were watching him the way a tiger watched a bunny. Hahaha...how does this sound? Funny? Okay then.