VALENTINE'S DAY

"Shall we order something?" I started the conversation. "I already ordered everything. You just wait for a couple of minutes," He smiled. I was confused. When he ordered?? After several minutes, I took a couple of deep breaths, the air smelled of peeled oranges! How tasty it could be! I turned my head to the left. A waiter was walking towards us with an orange cake in his hand. Hmmm hmmm how delicious it will be! "Here is your cake sir", the waiter left the cake on the table. Wait! What?? It's for us? My brain was full of questions! "Did you order this cake?" I asked Henry. "Yes, of course!" he replied casually.

Then, he stood up and snapped his fingers. 'La la la la la la' that's how the orchestra played. It sounds great. Suddenly, the light goes off. I stand up. "Henrow are you there?" I shouted slowly. "Henrow! Henrow!" I repeated his name again and again. But he didn't answer. Light shone on me. I saw some heart-shaped red balloons everywhere and rose petals on the floor. Wow! It was amazing! I loved that feeling. The light comes back. Henrow was kneeling down in front of me. I was surprised. He was holding a beautiful ring in his hand. "Hey what's going on?" my words stumbled. "Everything for you, pretty!" he said. What? He is proposing to me. My heart jumped in happiness. He is so sweet. That moment I decided that Henry will be my love forever.

"I didn't expect this from you!" I was laughing at that moment. "Wear this ring with pride knowing you're the only girl who'll be standing by my side. Like the stone at the center of this ring, my love now begins and ends with only you. Will you be my valentine for days, months, years and forever?" His words were so sweet. Is this true? Am I dreaming? I can't believe it. How can he be this sweet? Awww he arrested my heart by his words. "Of course I will be yours forever! Actually, I loved you from the day we met. This will be so much for me. I can't believe my own eyes." Tears strolled down my cheeks. He stood up and hugged me. I felt so comfortable with him.