The Sun and Moon Curse

You will need the following items for this spell:

pentagram.

picture of the sun

picture of a full moon.

moon stone.

night time.
Description:

this curse is if vampires does this it allows them to walk i the sun and werewolves are stuck turning every night of a full moon and if werewolves does this vampires are stuck as night walkers.
Instructions:

u lay the pictures of the sun and moon in the middle of the pentagram and u hold the moonstone and say this chant 13x

"Vampires one a vampires all on this night everything changes we will be able to walk in the day, no longer shall we burn in sunlight and die at the hands of the sun we shall become one and be peace with the sun. No more hattered for the sun no more being a night walker by the power of three times three this will be."

say that if ur a vampire and u want to walk in the sun.

"Werewolves, werewolves of the night on this night we will break this curse, we have broken our curse and can now turn at free will. vampires will be stuck as night walkers as we are able to turn at free will. no more turning by the full moon we will live in peace with the full moon as we can turn without it. by the power of three times three so this will be."

say that if ur a werewolf and u want to break the curse.

after u say that the curse will be broken.

NOTE:If ur a vampire dont do the werewolf chant and if ur a werewolf dont do the vampire chant.