7.

Jenna: "He's korean..."

Jenna ignored him and kept silence.

FASTFORWARD

2:37 MINUTES REMAINING

Person: What's happening? Nothing's going on in there!

Person: No way! That Daniel is getting nothing for the first time?

Person: Remember this Daniel Choi once got 3 girls in one day! Sarah for breakfast, Hailey for lunch and Nicole for dinner!!

They could hear people laughing from the outside. Daniel was popular. Jenna didn't know what to say to that. But she knows for sure now that Choi Daniel was a playboy.

Daniel: Guys I can hear you! Stop with the teasing!

Yuri: Oh my gosh Jenna, let's go home now! I was wrong he isn't your mr Right! No one from here is! These bad boys will just play with your feelings!

Daniel: *sighs* Not all bad boys are playboys. Maybe some of them are but...

Jenna looked at him.

Daniel: ...they can change, right?

....

Jenna: So...my mr Right does exist?

Daniel: *grins* You just met him.

1 MINUTE REMAINING

The guy puposely threw his head back and bumped his head. That took Jenna by surprise.

Daniel: Ow!

They could here people asking what happend.

Daniel: Oh! Oh wow! Ah yes babygirl!

He started shouting- let's say moaning.

Daniel: *glance* Save my reputation?

Jenna giggled and agreed. Damn alcohol.

Daniel: Ah yes Jenna!!

Jenna: Ahh. Ohh yeah!

They started moaning and moving around without basically touching each other. The people outside started to shout.

Person: Oh damn! Ok I changed my mind he still got it!

Daniel gave her a sign to pinch his neck to give him a fake hickey so she did. Really hard. Jenna tried not laugh.

Daniel: Ouch!!! God damn Jenna, no biting!

People: Ooooooooo!!!

He told Jenna to make fake kissing noises whith their hands.

Jenna: oh ok

Yeonjun Mmhh~

Jenna: Mmhmm

*ALARM GOES ON*

Host: Time's up!

Jenna quickly pulled him by his neck so that he was on top of her. The door opens.

The crowd started shouting and chanting at the sight. Jenna quickly sat straight again. They both laughed.

Daniel: *panting* That was fun.

He held up his hand.

Daniel: I'm Yeonjun.

Jenna: *giggles* Jenna. *shyly shakes his hand*

Right at this moment I knew you were different

a/n: I got this from a scene in a movie lol P.S it's not an english movie