20.

After skipping their class, Jenna and Yeonjun were currently on the rooftop waiting for the classes to end.

Yeonjun: It's kinda odd

Jenna: What

Yeonjun: That you let us bunk off just like that.

Jenna: Tch, I just got dragged me with you.

Yeonjun: *chuckles* Just admit that you wanted to be with me babygirl.

Jenna: You have such a weird personality. I wonder who you got that from. Your dad? Your mom?

Yeonjun's smile fell and he didn't say anything for a second. He looked down.

Yeonjun: I don't know either. I'm not close with either of them.

Jenna: Hm? Why not?

Yeonjun: They don't even care about me. They've always expected so much from me and I always couldn't fulfill their expectations. So I've always been a disappointment to them I guess.

Jenna looked at him sadly. She felt guilty. She has never thought that his backstory would be this messed up. Despite the fact that he always seemed so cheerful and smiles all the time.

Jenna: I'm sorry about that....

Yeonjun: It's fine. I always went out and hung out with my friends during then in LA because I never wanted to be home with my parents.

Jenna: Do they still live with you?

Yeonjun: Yeah, but their on a business trip right now.

Jenna looked back at the view in front of them. Now that she learned something about him, she was glad that she could be his friend. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled. Yeonjun looked at her and then smiled too.

Yeonjun: I'm glad we're friends.

Jenna: Me too.

-

*BELL RINGS*

Yuri: Jenna, baby where were you?

Jenna: I was....

Yuri: Did you have to shit that much that you had to skip the whole class?

Jenna: Well....ummm maybe?

Yuri: Aish...oh hey blueberry.

Yeonjun: Are you talking to me?

Jenna: Yes she is, you dork.

Yeonjun: Oh....blueberry?

Yuri: Yeah because your hair is blue.

Yeonjun: Ok...

Yuri: By the way, I see you often with Soobin. Are you guys close?

Yeonjun: Yes, we're friends.

Yuri turned to Jenna with an excited smiled and Jenna gave her a nod.

Yuri: You wouldn't mind-

???: Yeonjun!

A voice interrupted Yuri from speaking.

Sohee: Hi Yeonjunie.

Yeonjun wanted to cringe so hard at that name.

Yeonjun: Oh hi....Sohee

Sohee: Who are these?

Yeonjun: Umm their-

Sohee: Ohh I get it. These girls were bothering you? Aish really, always these thirsty chicks.

Sohee shook her head.

Jenna: Excuse me?

Sohee: Sorry girls, Yeonjunie and I have to go now. Bye!

She said and dragged Yeonjun away from them. Yeonjun wated to say something but was again interrupted.

Sohee: You can thank me later.

Yeonjun looked back at the girls who seemed to be pissed.

Yuri: Who does she think she is?

Jenna: Bothering him? I swear this girl!

Yuri: Who is she though? I was ready to punch her.