28.

Yuri: Hey, Jen.

Jenna: Hm?

Yuri: Soobin likes me.

Jenna: Oh really?

Jenna said with a blank face.

Yuri: Aren't you surprised or happy?

Jenna: No, I already knew that anyway. It was pretty obvious.

Yuri: He's so sweet. He asked me to watch the fireworks with him on Thursday. You?

Jenna: I dunno, I wasn't really planning to watch the fireworks with anyone.

Yuri: Come on I know you were thinking about Blueberry.

Jenna suddenly blushed.

Jenna: Well maybe but we're just friends ok?

Yuri: Jenna, you're literally blushing. Why are you being so stubborn with your feelings? Why don't you just admit that you like him?

Does she like him? Jenna did feel some things when she was with him. She wanted to look for more answers.

-

10:50 p.m

It was shortly before 11 and Jenna couldn't sleep. She decided to go somewhere. Jenna put on her shoes and quietly left the room without waking Yuri up.

She went to the rooftop of the hotel. There were some people, mostly couples. Jenna looked around and spotted a blue haired guy.

She giggled as she noticed he was wrapped around a blanket which she finds it cute because he looked like a burrito.

Jenna: Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Babygirl? You're still awake?

Jenna sat on down on the bench next to him.

Jenna: I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get something off my mind.

Yeonjun: What's that?

Jenna: Not important....you?

Yeonjun: I was thinking about something as well. And also, Soobin and Beomgyu are very noisy.

Yeonjun joked making Jenna laugh. The wind blew causing Jenna to sneeze in cold.

Yeonjun: Come here.

Yeonjun opened his other arm to let Jenna join in his blanket.

Jenna: No it's ok-

Yeonjun: Aish this girl

Yeonjun scooted closer to her and shared his blanket with her. Jenna felt warm as her heart was pounding.

Jenna: *blushes* Thank you.

Yeonjun: That's what friends are for, right?

Jenna smiled at his words. Suddenly, Yeonjun just chuckled out of nowhere.

Jenna: What?

Yeonjun: Friends.....

Jenna: What's wrong with it?

Yeonjun: I remember Soobin saying that we look like a couple of friends.

Jenna: Aren't we?

Yeonjun: We are. But you know, I'm feeling something when I'm with you that doesn't feel like you're just a friend to me. I know what the feeling is.

Jenna listened to every word that he was saying. Yeonjun felt like he was moving too slow. And was worried that  maybe Lucas could catch up.

Yeonjun: I don't wanna waste anymore time.

Jenna: What do you mea-

He cut her off by leaning in and pressing his lips softly on hers.

a/n: Can't you see me?

The MV was literally full of hotness and strawberries. They're so freakin handsome😭

 They're so freakin handsome😭