34.

While Yeonjun was walking through the woods, he heard voices talking. It must be them, he thought.

He followed the voice until he realized that it was Jenna and Lucas. He spotted them sitting under a tree just laughing together.

Jenna: And I don't know why I had a crush on you 2 years ago.

Yeonjun: "She did?"

Yeonjun wanted to walk up to them but he didn't feel the urge to. Jenna didn't forget about him, did she?

Lucas: Then why didn't you tell me?

Jenna: You know, like any other girl would say, I was scared of rejection I guess?"

Yeonjun gulped as tears were starting to form in his eyes. What Jenna was saying kind of sounded like a confession.

Lucas: You could've told me! We would have-

Yeonjun quickly covered his ears before he could overhear the whole sentence. He walked away.

Student: Oh Yeonjun! Any signs?

Yeonjun: Ummm no. But look over that area. They might be there somewhere.

-

Yuri: Jenna! Where the fucking hell were you???

Yuri accelerated towards her and threw her arms around Jenna.

Jenna: I'm sorry. It wasn't really smart to pair up two idiots and send them into the woods....

Soobin: Good thing you guys are back now.

Jenna: Umm is Yeonjun here somewhere? I wanted to tell him something.

Soobin: Oh he returned to the hotel a while ago. He said he was tired.

Jenna's excitement dropped. She was about to return her feelings towards him.

Jenna: Ok. I'll just tell him tomorrow then...

-

DAY 4

Yuri: Jen, did you bring a picnic blanket? I didn't bring mine.

Jenna: Oh yeah! Let me get it.

Jenna went back up to her room. Yeonjun was walking through the same hall and was about to pass her by.

Jenna: Hey Yeonjun

...

He just walked pass her without even taking a glimpse. He walked off leaving Jenna in confusion.

Jenna: The hell is wrong with him?

a/n: How are you guys?I hope ya'll are staying healthy

I hope ya'll are staying healthy. Don't let the world influence you. Whatever trials may come, you can overcome it. #blacklivesmatter