30.

Jenna walked inside the aquarium tunnel and opened her mouth in amazement.

Yeonjun: Amazing, right?

Jenna: *giggles* Yeah, it's not like it's my first time but I can't help but to be amazed.

Yeonjun: You're cute.

Jenna turned to him. She turned pink and tried to hide her embarrassment. She pushed him playfully.

Jenna: You're flattering me.

Yeonjun: Exactly what I'm trying to do. *smiles*

-

FAST FORWARD

The students were allowed to take a stroll around the city near the hotel. Jenna was walking alone and didn't really know what to do.

She saw Yuri and Soobin laughing with each other causing her to smile. Jenna looked around and landed her eyes on Lucas who was about to buy a food on the street.

Lucas waved for her to come so she did.

Jenna: What are you buying?

Lucas: Kimbap.

The man gave him 2 and paid him.

Lucas: Here, have it.

Jenna: *snickers* How can I resist that?

She took it from him and started eating. They sat on a bench and continued to eat while joking around. Lucas never failed to make Jenna laugh.

Lucas patted her back as she was chocking on her food for laughing too much.

Sohee: Yeonjunie

Yeonjun turned to face her and sighed. He really wished not to talk to her today.

Sohee: What are you looking at? Jenna and Lucas?

Yeonjun remains silent.

Sohee: Mmm they really look cute together.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at her comment and walked away.

Sohee: Yeonjun wait!

-

At night, the students had to pull out a paper in a way to decide them into pairs.

Yuri: What's your number?

Soobin: 14, you?

Yuri: Me too!

Yeonjun managed to approach Jenna first before Lucas did.

Jenna: What's yours?

Yeonjun: I don't know yet. Let's open together?

Jenna nodded. On 3, they both opened their papers to see what number they got.

Yeonjun: 6

Jenna: 8

Yeonjun: That's a shame. I can't cheat this time, huh?

Jenna: It's okay! This night won't take long anyway.

Yeonjun smiled in disappointment while nodding.

Lucas: Jenna! What did you get? I got 8!

Lucas: Jenna! What did  you get? I got 8!

a/n: I'm FREE