26

They hiked into the forest and students were getting exhausted from walking.

Teacher: Here is our destination. You can move freely here and take pictures but don't go too far! Come back here in an hour.

Yuri: Jen, let's go over there!

Jenna: Actually, I still have to take care of something.

Yuri: Oh, right! I'll go with Soobin then. Go get your man.

Yuri gave her a wink before going to Soobin. Jenna saw Yuri approach Soobin who was with Yeonjun. After they left Yeonjun alone, Jenna took the opportunity to approach him.

Jenna & Sohee: Yeonjun!

They both said at the same time. But Yeonjun turned to Jenna with a smile as if he didn't hear Sohee. So she grabbed his arm and pulled him.

Sohee: You again? Sorry but as I've said, Yeonjun doesn't like thirsty girls.

Jenna: You're right, he doesn't like thirsty girls. So you can gladly leave.

Jenna decided to fight back and pulled Yeonjun by his other arm.

Sohee: I'm his friend!

Yeonjun: Don't fight! Sohee, Jenna is my friend. I think I want to be with her today.

Yeonjun held Jenna's wrist then dragged her with him leaving Sohee dumbfounded. Sohee screamed high pitched in anger.

-

Jenna: Woah! Yeonjun, look at this!

They found a view where the waterfall was. It looked beautiful.

Yeonjun: Wow! Looks pretty romantic don't you think babygirl?

Jenna clicked her tongue rolled her eyes. But inside, her heart was racing.

Jenna: Dork.

They sat down on the grass and relaxed. They talked and joked around like a couple of friends.

Jenna: Why are you being nice to that girl?

Yeonjun: Huh? You mean Sohee? I dunno but I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.

Jenna: You like her?

Jenna asked in a sad tone. But she tied not to sound that obvious.

Yeonjun: Pfff why would I? She's just a friend. Besides, I already have someone in mind.

They ended up staring at each other without realizing. The moment was broken when someone came and called them.

Lucas: Jenna! The teachers said it's time to leave.

Jenna: Really? 1 hour has passed already?

Lucas' eyes trailed to Yeonjun. They both glared at each other. Jenna spoke before they went on each other.

Jenna: Let's go then. Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Huh? Um yeah let's go...