29.

DAY 3

It was the third day of their school trip. Last night, Yeonjun has finally confessed to Jenna that he has feeling for her.

FLASHBACK

Yeonjun: I like you...a lot.

Jenna's heart was pounding and couldn't get any words to come out of her mouth.

Yeonjun: Are you okay?

Jenna: Um yeah! Was just a bit surprised...

Jenna's mind was spinning. She felt a lot of emotions that moment.

Yeonjun: I'll be patient. I can wait, it's fine if you need time to think.

Jenna looked at him. Yeonjun returned a charming smile before looking back at the sky.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jenna didn't speak much during breakfast.

Yuri: There you go, daydreaming again.

Jenna: Hey Yuri, something happened last night.

Yuri: What is it?

Jenna: I went to the rooftop and Yeonjun was there too. He....he confessed to me and even kissed me.

Yuri: Wow should I be surprised?

Jenna: Yuri!

Jenna groaned in frustration.

Yuri: What? Don't tell me to be surprised when you weren't surprised with Soobin's confession towards me.

Jenna: Fine.

Yuri: So you're official now?

Jenna: No

Yuri: What? Why not?

Jenna: Well not YET. I think I'll have my answer by tonight. I hope we get paired up for the night hike.

Yuri: You better girl, before it's too late.

Soobin: Hi girls

Soobin and Yeonjun came to their table.

Yuri: Hi, come sit.

Soobin sat down next to her as Yeonjun went to sit next to Jenna.

Yeonjun: Hey.

Jenna: Hi

Jenna blushed as she greeted.

Yeonjun: Are you excited for tonight?

Jenna: I'm not the kind of person to go out at night, but I'm looking forward to it.

Yeonjun: Me too *winks*

-

Teacher: Our meeting place is here. Return here in 2 hours.

Students were allowed to walk freely in the aquarium. Yeonjun spotted Jenna watching the sea creatures. He smiles while doing so. But it soon faded when he saw Lucas talking to her.

Lucas: Hi Jenna.

Jenna: Oh hey. I thought you were inside here.

Lucas: Do I look like a fish to you?

Jenna: Yeah, a really long fish.

She chuckled along with Lucas. Yeonjun thought to himself  if  she was still willing to give him an answer tonight.