31.

Yeonjun got the same number as his classmate named Changbin. Yeonjun sighed. At least he wasn't paired up with Sohee.

They walked through the forest. It was dark and silent until a sound of an owl startled the boy.

Changbin: AARGH! Yeonjun, this is scary as hell man! *yells*

Changbin cried out while trying to hide behind the tall boy.

(I can legit hear Changbin's scream in this lol and the height difference 😭)

Yeonjun: Relax ok?

Changbin: Bro how can I relax, we're literally going to get lost and rot in here!

-

Jenna: It's really dark even with the flashlights.

Lucas: I know. How can we even find the flag in this darkness?

Jenna: Maybe we should go there.

Lucas: We have to watch carefully tho. We might get lost. We both don't know our way around here.

Jenna nodded. They kept walking until Jenna hears a hissing sound. She looked down to find a snake slithering through the leaves.

Jenna screamed and immediately jumped on Lucas.

Lucas: What? What! What is it!?!

Jenna points at the creature and Lucas felt like his soul has left his body. He screamed louder than Jenna and dashed off somewhere with Jenna.

a/n :

Yeonjun: 1.82 m

Changbin: 1.67 m

Just letting ya know....