23.

3 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP

Mr Kim: Alright class in our school trip, there will have to be either 2 or 3 in a room. I'll let you guys decide who you want your roommates to be. After you're done deciding, write it here on the list.

After he was done talking, people were starting to find their roommates.

Yuri: Of course you'll be my roommate, right Jen?

Jenna: Who else can I be in a room with except for you?

Yuri: Hm that's right.

Soobin: Hey hyung, wanna be roommates with me and Beomgyu?

Yeonjun: Sure

-

BREAK

Jenna headed towards the library after break since she doesn't have classes but Yuri does so she was alone. She picked her favorite manga book that she has already read like a hundred times already.

She sat at a table and started reading it. Because the sun was shining on her face, it made her eyes heavy. Little by little, Jenna slowly drifted off to sleep.

Inside the library, entered the blue haired boy Yeonjun. He didn't have classes either so he decided to check out the library. He picked an englisch book before finding a place to sit.

That's when he spotted Jenna sleeping peacefully with her head on the table. Yeonjun approached her and quietly sat down opposite her.

He put the books aside and he laid his head on the table as well facing Jenna. He admired her sleeping face and just by doing so, he felt his heart flutter.

-

Jenna jolted back as soon as she opened her eues and saw Yeonjun sleeping beside her.

Jenna: "How did he get here?"

After some time, she couldn't help but to stare at his face. She giggled as thought that he looked cute while sleeping.

Jenna went for it and pinched his cheek.

Yeonjun: You like it?

Jenna: Ahh!

She jumped back in surprise and the librarian told her to be quiet. Yeonjun chuckled.

Jenna: Stop scaring me!

Yeonjun: I think I should've let you continue and see what else you would've done.

He said and wiggled his eyebrows. Jenna laughed in disbelief and his shoulder.

Jenna: I'm going. My class is starting.

She said and started to walk away.

Yeonjun: Ah wait! Babygirl I'll go with you!

They exited the library while joking around. Little did they know that Sohee watched them from afar. She has been looking for Yeonjun and when she went there she spotted him with Jenna.

Sohee knew she had a competition. She wanted Yeonjun's attention as well and she knew she had to get rid of Jenna for that.

Moa: