24.

SCHOOL TRIP

Students were already at their meeting place and were only waiting for their travel bus to arrive.

Yuri: *squeals* I'm so excited!!! Jenna this is gonna be so much fun!

Jenna: I know! I'm kinda looking forward to out night hike.

Yuri: Oooo me too, I'm gonna act scared so Soobin can hold me tight.

Teacher: Everyone gather up! The bus is here!

Soobin: Yuri-ah, do you wanna sit together? I mean, if your friend doesn't mind.

Jenna: No, go ahead!

Yuri looked at her and Jenna gave her a wink. As the 2 of them went inside the bus, Yeonjun and Jenna spotten each other through the crowd. Yeonjun walked towards Jenna who had and excited grin on her face.

Sohee: Yeonjunie! Lets sit together!

Sohee appeared out of the blue and clung onto him.

Teacher: Sohee you're from another class, you have to take the other bus.

Sohee: What? Pleaseee I really want to sit with my friend!

Teacher: No, Sohee you'll see him afterwards so come on.

Sohee whined while she followed the teacher to another bus. Yeonjun finally approached Jenna. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Yeonjun: Phew that was close wasn't it?

Jenna: Don't you wanna sit with her?

Yeonjun: Nope, we're sitting together, let's go!

-

(Let's skip the trip in the bus :P)

After students were starting to get out of the bus, they started to get their luggage as well.

Yeonjun: I'll get our suitcases.

Jenna nodded and Yeonjun went ahead. When Jenna was about to come out of the bus, she missed a staircase and tripped. She yelped, closing her eyes tightly when she felt someone catch her. Jenna's eyes flattered open and saw Lucas' face inches closer to hers.

Lucas: Umm are you ok?

Jenna: Oh yeah! I'm ok thank you.

She got put of his grip and turned red in embarrassment. Yeonjun came back with their luggage and the boys found themselves staring at each other.

Yuri: Jenna! Let's go to our room!

Yuri came and broke the awkward silence between the 3 and dragged her away.

[EDITED]

A/N: Did I just spoil something?😳 Only my early readers know🤫