one: The meeting

"Cierra are you up sweetheart." I ask my daughter looking at her beautiful face which she gets a lot of her features from her father.

She smile up at me laughing "yea mommy can we gow out and eat breakfast" I love how my daughter says "go" with her little voice it makes me smile all the time, sometime my heart drops because she reminds me of her father her beautiful hazel eyes. When she was born I thought she would have the same browns eyes like me but I was wrong.

I didn't want to disappoint her "sure honey but mommy has a interview for her new job today so we have to be quick and go to aunt Mary house okay." All she does is nods her head and then I start to put her little pink dress on with a cardigan (picture blow)

We went to cafe la fae it's one of the most excellent cafes I have ever been to as I was walking into the cafe I seen max cierra's farther best friend I made sure to dodge him when he was walking out

We went to cafe la fae it's one of the most excellent cafes I have ever been to as I was walking into the cafe I seen max cierra's farther best friend I made sure to dodge him when he was walking out. "Mommy can I have a unicorn sprinkle cupcake with hot cooca" every time she say "coco" she makes me smile "of course sweetheart" I walked up to the counter

"Hello Greg how are you today" he look up at me and with a grin on his face

"Oh hey nolle the regular today and I've been really good how about you" he is cute but I don't like him like that he flirts with me a lot and I feel bad sometimes. "Yes and I've been getting by day after day you know" I looked up at him in his gorgeous eyes as he hands me our food and drinks.

I stopped outside of our babysitter Mary's house to drop off cierra and go to my interview at rivers Enterprise.

The elevator opens and I am met with a blonde headed lady with curly hair with pretty ocean crystal eyes.

"Hello you must be Ms.Copeland here to see Mr.rivers" The blond lady said

"Yes hi by the way call me Nolle" she smiled as I talked to her

"You know you're one of the only people that actually been nice to me instead of threatening me that you are going to hurt me if I get between you and Mr.Rivers you seem very chill."

I smiled at what she just told me I think that we could be really good friends I don't have many people I can't count on in my life. We were walking to these big wooden double doors she pops her head in to tell Mr.River that I have arrived.

"Oh and by the way my name is Morgan, Morgan Rivers" she say as she opens the door and pushes me in the room.

Mr.Rivers turns his chair around which scared me realizing that it's Alex cierra's father we had a one night stand and I never told him about her because I thought he wouldn't believe me about being pregnant with his child. "Hello Ms.Copeland do I know you" I was scared to answer

"Umm no sorry no Mr.Rivers" I seemed really afraid because if he ever finds out about cierra I am dead what if he want to take her and I can never see her again.

"Okay well let's get started, Ms.Copeland I looked at your background and I am very fond of it and would like to ask you what made you pick rivers enterprise."

"Well Mr.Rivers I was really desperate for a job and I came across rivers enterprise so I decided to apply to pay bills and other important things." He just stares at me

"Okay thank you I will have my receptionist call you and tell you if you have the job or not." He tells me looking back at his papers basically telling me to leave.

"Thank you" I told him as I walking out the door I waved goodbye to Megan and she waved back saying goodbye

I went to go pick up cierra I hope he never finds out about her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - -  -  -  - - - - - -
Sorry if the sorry is bad and short but I'm trying it will get better throughout time I promise-😘
Also please vote and comment:)

It's Christmas where I am from so MERRY CHRISTMAS I decide to post the first chapter today since it's Christmas and to whoever doesn't celebrate Christmas happy holidays.