Five: I'll think about it

I've kinda have been thinking about what Alex asked me last night at Cierra's party.

"Hey Nolle what's up how are you today and how are you angel?" Greg asked me and Cierra we decided to get breakfast at cafe la fae since it's my day off of work and Cierra love this place.

"Hello Greg I'm good and so is she can we have the regular as always."

"Oh yea of course, also happy late birthday Cierra I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you face to face yesterday wish I was able to."

"Thawnk you" Cierra told him smiling up at the counter as he hands us our usual order.

We sat down and not long after the bell rung signaling everyone that the door of the cafe just opened, in walk the only  thing I wouldn't never want to see near me together. Alex and Sarah walks in together  while Cierra tell me that she had the best day ever yesterday.

"Alex where were you yesterday you wasn't home and I even try to make an effort to call you twice but it went to voicemail." Sarah says.

Sarah voice echoes which I can hear it near were I'm sitting she is still loud I needed to get more napkins because I forgot how messy Cierra could actually be sometime.

I was grabbing the napkins when someone tapped me on my shoulder making me turn around really fast from not knowing who it is but I let out a breath when I realized it was Alex.

"Hey Nolle, I wanted to know if you have thought about moving in with me yet."

"Not yet but just know I am okay I'm still thinking but I'll think about it more." I told him as I was walking away to go back to my daughter.

Cierra wanted to go to the movies to watch Jumanji so I told my sister to come and bring her two kid she has a son named James and a daughter named Hannah.

Cierra wanted to invite her best friend and I told her yes so Darcy and her mum is coming to watch the movie to, I love Alexandra she is the sweetest person I met and so is Darcy they have play date here and there sometime.

The movie doesn't start for another 20-30 minutes.

"Mommy can we get snacks and popcorn" the girls asked.

"Yea what do you guys want."

Skittles, popcorn, lemonade, dots." Darcy asked.

"Can I have popcorn and Pepsi, twizzlers, starburst, and Reese's pieces." James asked.

"lemonade and mini Kit Kat's and sour patch kids plwease." Cierra asked.

"Apple juice and air heads and sweet tart ropes." Hannah asked

We all got our candy and still had 15 minutes into the movie started for Jumanji while waiting my phone rang when I picked it up Alexander's name popped up.

"Hello what do you need Alex."

"Just wondering what you and Cierra is doing."

"We are going to watch that new Jumanji movie."

"Hey can I join you guys, you know I want to be in my daughter's life."

"Yea I know you do, go ahead and come we have ten minutes until the movie starts and you still have time because they have all that stuff in the beginning before they actually start the movie."

"Ok I'm gonna be there soon."
"Well then we will see you when you get here bye."

———————————————————————
Thank you thank you guys for 102 views in total❤️😭
Keep reading and voting thank you also sorry it's late it's basketball cheer szn for me plus I have dance and school to deal with so thank you.🙏