Eleven: Don't cha

Alex POV
I woke up this morning to a snoring Sarah and loud music coming from the kitchen I think.

"I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
That's why whenever I come around
She's all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of your mind I know
You should be on with me
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha?
Don't cha?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha?
Don't cha?"

Nolle sings while cleaning the kitchen island and moving her seductive hips back and forth making me crazy I just wanted her to move her hips like that on me oh wait what am I think I have a girlfriend well actually fiancé but an annoying one and I don't cheat.

I'm just watch her from the kitchen door waiting for her to realize but she hasn't realized yet plus I like the show it don't can't as cheating does it?

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? (like me)
Don't cha?
Don't cha baby? Don't cha
Alright, sing
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me? (Raw)
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me? (Big fun)
Don't cha?
Ok, I see how it's goin' down (ahh, don't cha)
Seems like shorty wanna little menage pop off or something (let's go)" Nolle sings.

she finally turns around jumping at the site of me clapping and laughing at which made her roll her eyes an glare at me.

"Why are you staring at me"

"I was just enjoying the show you should do it more often"

"Ha funny go ask you're fiancé to do that for you an I have a date tonight I need you to watch Cierra."

"A date with who" I don't know why but I think I felt a little bit of jealousy I've never felt that damn.

"Someone damn shit mind yo own business we not together go wake up your wife and ask her questions rather than me."

She keeps rolling her eyes at me imma make them stuck that way then what she gonna do then.

"Sorry babe but she's not my wife she my fiancé."

"Well fiancé wife same thing i don't give a fuck your gonna marry her anyways so basically she's you're wife babe"

Nolle's POV

He getting on my damn nerves keep asking me questions on my where about like bitch as if imma let your bitch ass know where I am nah I'm good.

"Well imma go wake up my daughter to eat breakfast you might want to wake up you're wife you don't want her to think something happened to you do you." I said in a mild tone.

———————————————————————
Sorry I've been going through some stuff and I'm sorry it short I just wanted to do at lest something and since today was my birthday I was actually in a good mood.