Three: The interaction

Cierra and I are at the store buying some stuff for her princess themed birthday she is turning four next week and we are trying to find a Tiana dress that is her favorite princess she love Tiana in her word "mommy Tiana is brave and pretty."

My daughter makes me live everyday just seeing her smile and her amazing hazel eyes. I realize Cierra running and she is about to run into someone I ran after but didn't catch her in time the guy turned around and caught her staring straight at her face then I notice it was Max, Alex's best friend I hope he doesn't notice she is his or I am doomed.

"Hey little girl what is your name"

"Cierra but mommy said to never talk to strangers"

"Cierra let's go sweetheart we have to find the princess dress we are here for" I softly grasped her hand so we can get away from Max.

"Nolle" shit how does he know my name.

"Umm Max right" I am dead.

"Yeah is this your daughter?"

"Yup she is" I said popping the 'p'

"Oh she is really pretty you know she kinda remind me of Alexander crazy huh"

"Yeah really crazy we have to go"

"Wait what are guys here for?"

"Well it's Cierra's birthday Tomorrow and we are looking for a princess costume for her"

"How old is she turning?" he is asking to many questions but I don't want to be rude so I answer them.

"She is turning four uh it was great bumping in to you so have an amazing afternoon"

"Is she Alexander's daughter?"

"What no why would you say that?"

"Because you and Alexander have had sex before" I hold my hand on each side of Cierra's ears so she won't listen.

"He told you that we did it?"

"He tells me everything"

"And you remember that really that happen like four years ago oops" oh no

"So she is his?"

"Shut up you're so damn loud"

"You act like people are spying"

"Just shut up I don't care if people are spying or not" he make me sound sorta stupid.

"Mommy look the dress" Cierra points towards a shelf and I go get the dress and we walk up to the counter to buy it after we are done I told Cierra we have to go but she asked me if we could invite Max over to the house for her birthday.

"Go ahead and ask him baby"

"Mr.Max sir"

"Yes"

"Would you like to come to my birthday party tomorrow?"

"I would love to and where and when is this."

"I will give you the address" I told him handing him my phone so he can put his number in it.

"Alright well see you tomorrow Cierr-" he didn't even get to finish before Cierra had cut him off.

"Will you get me a prewesent" it's cute when she try's to say "presents" at her age.

"Of course why wouldn't I get you a present" he was laughing which started making her laugh I love seeing her smile it make me proud.

"Will my daddy come too if you come"

"Oh no honey he doesn't know your dad"

"Maybe"

"No alex is not her biological father it's someone else"

"Who is it Nolle, she looks just like Alex?"

"Well you don't know him and his name is Matthew" I lied.

"Matthew what?"

"Matthew Pieterse"

"Oh really and what does this Matthew Pieterse look like?"

"Uh well he is 6'1 and umm he has hazel eyes like Cierra, he is really sweet umm and he knows how to treat someone."

"Wow he sounds interesting maybe I can meet him when I come tomorrow for her birthday party" he walked out the store doors before I could say something.
————————————————————————sorry that it's short gonna try and make it longer again I promise you😘😁
Sorry about the late update I've been busy with Cheer and School and other stuff. Also I might put the next chapter out sometime this week since I did this one so late.😭🤦‍♀️