Chapter 12: Halloween filler

Okay so today me and Cierra went out to eat then to the stores and now we are going shopping for her Halloween costume because I've been so busy with a lot of things and all but of course I asked Alex and he didn't do it all he is to worrying about is that hoe of a girlfriend or fiancé whatever he the hell he calls that bitch and she could never shut up whenever Alex has the time to turns his back.

As I was going down the aisles I seen a old friend well a old ex but I haven't seen drew in years then he sees me staring oh no!

"Hey noelle is that you."

"omg drew you look so good wow."

His muscles were so delicious I could just lick them wait what the hell did I just say I really need to get some I haven't got any since Alex and I created cierra sad I know.

"Awe you have a daughter what her name awe such a cutie I always thought you'd be a good mum and a hot one at that."

"Awe thanks and her name is cierra she is my everything and my world I wouldn't change a thing and I would lose anything if I have to just for her."

"Who's the father though."

I was kinda hoping he wouldn't ask because Alex and him was friends at one point when they were kids after everything with me and Alex stoped.

I went to him for comfort because together we decided to be friends and on that night he had told me that him and Alex use to be friends but then Alex became the quote on quote bad boy and left him in the dusty.

"Mummy look I want that one" saved by the bell well kinda Cierra point at a devil costume while interrupting our conversation.

"Okay how about we match mommy seen a costume just like yours but for adults so what do you say my little angel."

She jumped up and down with so much joy at the fact that I ask her that question but I thought it will be cute to twin again.

"So I have to hurry up and go but it was nice to see you again maybe we should meet up and get to know how each other has been and all that hers my number text me so I can save your number and we can talk sometime and plan it all out."

"Alright well you and princess or should I say devil Cierra have a great night of tricks or treats and I definitely want to get together and talk."

"Alright bye I see ya around."

"Okay well goodbye and it was nice seeing the both of you gorgeous girls."

I took Cierra home and we got dressed up in our cute little costumes and went trick or treating all the way until the street light went out by the time we got home she went to sleep and so did I.

————————————————————
A/N~ I know I haven't been active but I have been very busy with school I have to maintain all four of my classes this semester and I have pain in my wrist I went to the doctors and they said it could be carpal tunnel or something else and I also go to therapy for my ankle and my knee is messed up I'm going through so much right now it's been like this for a couple of months and my ankle is getting better but my wrist is getting worst so I do apologize that i haven't been writing for you guys and I also have been feeling unmotivated lately and everything is so off right now but I will try to make this story more active I do have a lot of ideas for this story and for other stories too so thank you to everyone that reads my book or votes on it I am very grateful and will try my best to be better.