Six: My 'DECISION is'.......

I think I'm ready to tell what I think; I want her to see her father and be able to have a bond with him because without them bonding together she will hate him, I don't want her to feel some kinda of way about her father I don't like my father much but I still want her to have him in her life. I'm for sure making sure he doesn't think we are getting together because that's long gone I need to find love somewhere which isn't here with him I can't get hurt again.

"What exactly did you call me here for nolle."

"Well I called you to let you know what my decision is."

"Uh are you going to tell me" Alexander asked

"Yes I think it's only for the best if-" He didn't even let me finish.

"Best for what me to not see my daughter and to not be big her life or something."

"No no no I never said I was going to say I think it will be best if we do move in because she gets to be around you more."

"Oh thank god I thought you were acting different now."

"I'm not but you should let your girlfriend know because I know the two of you are still together."

'Not for long' Alexander says something under his breath but I couldn't hear

"Umm what did you say?"

"Oh oh no no nothing nothing."

"Alright well I have to go and pick up cierra from pre-school maybe you want to come."

"Yes of course I do I miss my little angel I also have another gift for her nothing to expensive through."

"Umm ok so let's go before she gets mad she love to be picked up on time to get ice cream."

"Hold on what's today"

"Thursday the 19th"

"Oh no I forgot she has dance practice today"

"Why dance?"

"Because I know that's the reason only thing we will have in common because I don't want to be one of those parents to force their kid to be just like them."

———————————————————————
Sorry for the very long long update I've been really busy I take 4 classes and 3 outta 4 of them I have quizzes and test in every Friday and I have to study and my season is almost over with so I should have more time to make the story but if I'm not posting a story I'm going To start trying to write little by little until I have time to do long ones sorry this is so short imma try to make 2 or 3 more chapters this week. Thank you so much for all the support on this story