Seven: Move in day

My hands hurt so bad after helping the guys bring in our things. While Cierra is at her dance practice I've been kind of having feelings for Alex while at work like how I use to have and I feel like I'm falling for him all over again.

Which I knew that I needed to stop thinking about him because he isn't here for me, the only reason why he asked for us to stay with him and the only reason why I even said yes was for the sake of our daughter he has a girlfriend which I can't compete with she is a victorious secret model and singer she is famous and I can't even compete with that.

I always wanted to be an actress but I had Cierra which uh kinda mess up the fact that I wasn't able to tryout for auditions and things like that I had to make her my main and only priority before anything else i had to work late nights and I had to work days just to help keep up while paying bills and I have been striving to keep her happy and safe.

She is all that I care about I love her more than anything.

"Hey nolle I'm so glad that you are moving in but remember to stay on your side of the house and don't come in our room and don't ask for anything, buy your own things, don't touch my things with your dirty little hands."

I look at her like she was crazy my hands are not dirty at least not like this whore that I am looking at she is the definition of a dirty rat so I know for a fact she shouldn't talk about her self like that.

"You might have a disease that we don't know about and I don't want too die I'm to pretty and hot and famous to die but you eh you ain't anything soooo you're fine."

"Okay" I find her really funny.

"Maybe your mistake have a disease too we don't even know about you two, I think you people shouldn't be here but my fiancé want that troll to be in his life sooner or later you two will be out of our hair."

"Oh hell no excuses me what did you just say about my daughter I know you ain't talking bimbo you're a slut and if I want to I can have Alexander any day." It just flowed out of me like a river I wasn't even thinking before I spoke.

Alexander came in the living after I was done with my rant I'm so thankful he didn't hear it but I should have talked to early.

"Babe your crazy baby mama over threatening me saying that I'm a slut and I could never compete with her and that your daughter is her only way to get to your good side." Said just lied that's little slut ughh

"No I didn't don't you dare lie on me like that you were calling my baby a mistake and troll so the one who was threatening people here is you."

"No I didn't I said your daughter is so beautiful and that she must have gotten her eyes and stuff from Alexander what are you talking about please calm down."

"Please nolle I think you might want to take a walk or something to cool down while me and Sarah can go pick up Cierra from dance and you take some time to yourself."

"That thing isn't going anywhere near my daughter."

"She is going to be around her at some point why are you acting like this."

"I will go get my daughter myself you stay here with that thing."

*At the cafe*

"Hey nolle and Cierra how's it going haven't see you in a while and I really missed you guys coming in here you know." Greg said behind the counter writing our order down.

"Hey can you add a dozen donuts on there too and we been good just moved out of the apartment."

"What why really what happened if you need someone remember I'm here for you and I always will be don't forget that."

"Awwe well that's so nice thanks Greg and I will remember that you are so sweet to me why."

"Why wouldn't I be sweet to a beautiful young lady like you."

"Greg you are only one year older then me so really I'm not that much younger than you."

"But you are 24 and I'm 25 so I count that as you being younger then me by a year or so whatever age you are you are still younger" He handed me my bag and I thank him for it.

"Goodbye see you next time Greg" Cierra waves at him goodbye.

*Back at Alexander's Mansion*

I unlocked the look and told Cierra to find Alexander so we can see what he did to her room he told us that he wanted to do something pretty for her room.

"Daddy where are you mummy said we get to see my room."

"In the kitchen princess."

"Alexander" I look at him

"Nolle" It was so weird we stared at each other into Cierra spoke up about getting to see her room so badly.

"And this is your room princess."

"Awwwe it's greewn my favor color."

"We know sweetheart because it Mummy's favorite color too."

"Well you guys get settled in a little more and I will see you tomorrow after work and we can hangout and do some fun stuff okay princess."

"Okay goodwnight daddy."

"Goodnight nolle."

"Goodnight Alexander."

————————————————————————
This one is 942 words with more of the story coming this week!!😁😭