02. Morning

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a male snoring beside him. It startled him at first but soon realized it was Jungkook.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah Tae?"

"Goodmorning," Taehyung smiled his boxy smile.

"Morning," Taehyung soon remembered what happened the night before. He remembered kissing Jungkook and doing what Jimin did to Yoongi.

"K-Kookie, um, I-I think you're pretty," Jungkook smiled as Tae became a blushing mess.

"You wanna know something?" Taehyung modded. "I think you're cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but don't tell Yoongi. He's gonna say a lot of annoying stuff."

"Okay," Tae smiled again.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you breakfast? Or do you want to go to a cafe or something?" Jungkook asked, snapping Tae out of his thoughts.

"Yeah. That would be nice."

"Okay."

"Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't find my shirt. Or my skirt," he added; searching the floor.

"Uh, I'll be right back," Jungkook walked into Yoongi's room to find him just barely covered by his blanket. He quickly shut the door and walked back to the guest bedroom.

"I couldn't find them," Jungkook tried to think of a solution when a light bulb went off in his head. "You can wear my shirt. It might be a little big but it'll cover everything."

"Okay! Thanks Kookie!" Taehyung put the shirt on. It almost went down to his knees.

"Fuck," Jungkook cussed. "I don't have another shirt I can wear."

"I can give back Kookie's shirt."

"No, it's fine. Keep it on. Let's go downstairs and see what we can make for breakfast."

Jungkook made pancakes for Tae and sat down beside him as he covered them in syrup.

"Kookie?"

"Is something wrong? Do they taste bad?"

"No, they taste good. Um, did you mean what you said last night?"

"When I said wh- oh. Uh, yeah, I did. But please don't be mad or anything."

"Why would I be mad?"

"B-because I'm s-straight."

"Oh, I'm sorry Kookie. I shouldn't have said that then."

"No, it's fine. I'm glad you said it. Do you want any pancakes?"