14. Janitors and Parties

"Dude I walked past the janitors closet and I heard moaning and shit. Do you think someone snuck in there? Maybe the creep is getting laid somehow," Yoongi said as he sat down at their lunch table. Jungkook smirked and Taehyung blushed.

"Wait don't tell me," Yoongi paused looking back and forth at the other males.

"I almost looked for weirdo to give him a high five," The whole school gossiped about their janitor doing weird shit but they've never actually caught him doing anything. He's rumored to have said and done shady things around the school and at parties.

"That's fucking messed up Yoongs," Jungkook chuckled. "I guess I should explain. Well Tae got new clothes and his skirt was really short and-"

"I think i've heard enough. No need to go into detail."

"Oh I can give details if you want me to. I know you like hearing about it so you can try it and improve your skills."

"Oh fuck off. I think you need a therapist."

"Just trying to help out a friend."

"Who said I was your friend?"

"Bro, you did. Remember you were going on about how much you love me and how i'm your best friend and that you'd die for me~"

"I would never die for anyone. Especially not you. I'm not soft. Never have been, never will be. No one can change that."

"D-daddy?" Jimin tugged on his sleeve.

"Yeah baby?" Jungkook laughed. He knew that there was indeed one person who could make Yoongi soft and that person was Jimin. From the minute he laid eyes on him he became a big softie. Yoongi only flared at him, staying silent.

"W-would you d-die for me."

"Of course baby, but I can't let Jungkook know that because we're playing a game," the eldest of the group whispered in the other's ear. Jimin smiled as a light pink shade painted his cheeks. "So i heard there's a party tonight. You wanna go Kook?"

"Where is it going to be at?"

"I can't remember. It's either Jackson's or Soobin's. Not sure. It's at the big mansion on Main Street. You can't miss it though. Rumor is there's going to be college kids and maybe janitors."

"Ah, now i know why you want me to go. You want me to be your wingman so you can fuck the janitor! I should've known you have a crush on him. It's so obvious. Don't worry man, i'll help you out. I'll go find him so you can confess you love."

"I am this close to punching you in the balls."

"Ooh kinky," Jungkook chuckled for what seemed like the millionth time today. "I'm kidding that's disgusting. Even if you did like the janitor I would never be involved in that crime. Especially since it's you. Like you said we're not friends."

"I know you love me. I hate it but what can I do about it?"

"What did you say? You love me? Oh my god Yoongles I'm going to cry!"

"And i'm going to punch you in the balls until you can't go fuck Tae in the janitors closet anymore. Bye whore," Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and left the lunch room.