25. Security

"I'm sorry I'm leaving again. I feel really bad. I'll make it up to you though. I'll make you your favorite meals and I'll take care of Dae so you can rest," Taehyung laughed and kissed Jungkook.

"It's okay. You need to get yourself a job. Um, did you lock all the windows and door?"

"Yes, I did. There's nothing to worry about baby. It's okay. If you need me just call me. I'll make sure to check my phone.

"Thank you Kookie. I love you. Um, good luck," Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung passionately.

"Thank you. I love you too. Bye Dae. Don't worry, daddy loves you too," Taehyung giggled at his husband and locked the door once he left. He wished Jungkook could stay home with him but he had a job interview and school. Tae understood that Jungkook couldn't always be there with him.

Taehyung finished changing Dae and heard a knock on the door. He put the baby back in his crib while he answered the door.

"Um hi?" Taehyung looked at the male in the doorway.

"Hi, I'm a security guard for this apartment unit and I am here to check on the house, make sure everything is working fine and everything is safe. I was called here to check."

"J-Jungkook called you..?" Taehyung questioned, slightly hiding behind the door.

"I think that was his name. What's your name?"

"Taehyung..,"

"Ah, yes. Jungkook told me that you would be home."

"Uh, you can come in. I just need to make a quick phone call upstairs," the man smiled and walked into the kitchen, sitting on a stool.

Taehyung ran upstairs as quickly as he could, locking himself in Dae's nursery. Daehyun smiled as soon as he saw Tae.

TaeTae:
Kookie?

TaeTae:
Can I call you?

Taehyung anxiously waited for an answer. He knew Jungkook was busy and probably wouldn't be able to answer. If he remembered correctly he would be taking a test at this time.

Kookie💜:
I have a test now but I can ask to use the restroom so I can call you

Kookie💜:
Why? What's wrong? Is Dae okay?

TaeTae:
It's not Dae

TaeTae
I'd rather call you than text

Kookie💜:
Okay baby. Just a second

"H-hello? Kookie?"

"Hi Tae. What's the matter?"

"Um there's someone in our house."

"What are you talking about? There's someone in our house? Do I need to go there?"

"I don't know. I didn't know what to do so I told him I would be right back and I just had to go make a call upstairs."

"Where are you? Are you with Dae?"

"Yeah. I'm in his nursery. He's happy that I'm in here with him. I left him in his crib when I answered the door because I thought he would be fine. He is though, don't worry."

"Okay uh, who is the guy? Did he say? Do you think he's going to hurt you? I'm sorry for asking so many questions I just need to know what's going on."

"He said he's a security guard for our apartment building and that he was checking our house. He also said he called you but I thought you would've told me if he did call you just so i'm not scared."

Okay I'll be right there. I'll call my dad first so he can get me out of here and then I'll call you again so you're not alone. How does that sound?"

"It sounds goo-" Taehyung stopped talking when he heard banging on the door.

"Hey, you've been in there for a while. Come out, I need to talk to you," the man stated.

"Kookie, I-I'm scared," Taehyung whispered into the phone. He let out a yelp when the pounding got louder, causing Dae to cry.

He grabbed the baby and sat in the rocking chair, near the balcony, and cradled Daehyun in his arms.

"Tae! Come on out! I need to talk to you about a security issue!" the man shouted. "Please!?"

Taehyung contemplated responding and decided not to.

"Tae, I really miss you. I noticed you weren't at school and I thought something was wrong so I came to check up on you. Please come out."

"Y-you go to school with me? Why did, why did you lie? Why are you here?"

"I want to see you. I didn't know you had a baby but now it makes sense. I am going to miss your tummy though."

"Please just go," Taehyung cried out. At that point Dae stopped crying and Jungkook would hopefully get there soon.

As soon as Jungkook arrived at the house he called the police and had the man arrested. They found out that he really liked Taehyung and missed him since he wasn't at school.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah. I'm scared to be alone though."

"My dad offered to watch Daehyun during the day so you won't be alone and so you can go to school. I'm sure your parents would do the same."

"I feel bad though."

"Why's that?"

"Because then they have to take care of him and deal with the fact that he doesn't like being away from us."

"It'll be good for him to get used to not being with us for a while. Plus once he's a little older we can take him to school so we don't have to worry about a sitter."

"I want to take him to school with us!"

sorry for not writing for so long :c
i haven't been in the right headspace

i'll try to update more often :D
but no promises