30. Dinner and... wine?

After a few hours of talking and watching Youngmin and Dae play with each other, Yoonmin decided it was time to go so Tae and Jungkook could prepare for dinner.

Soon after, Namjoon and Jin arrived with a surprising amount of drinks.

"Jungkook didn't make the food right?" Seokjin asked, worried for his son's response.

"He helped me a little bit but I mostly made it. Are you scared of him cooking?"

"Well his mother was never good at cooking food, Hoseok wasn't bad so he made the dinners whenever we went over. I'm just scared he turned out like his mother," Jin whispered the last part which made Tae laugh.

Jungkook walked into the living room to greet the guests and allowed them so sit in the dining room. Namjoon pulled a bottle of wine and glasses out of his bag and set them on the middle of the table. Jungkook noticed and was suprised to see four glasses.

"Do you two want some?"

"Joon, I thought we talked about this."

"They're adults Jinnie. I'm not going to let them drink enough to get drunk and it's only going to be this once until they're twenty one."

"Fine," Jin mumbled loud enough for Namjoon could hear.

"Alright, Tae, Jungkook do you want any?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook trying to find words.

"Tae can't drin-" Jungkook's face became pale when he realized what he said. He metally cursed himself and tried to figure out how to explain himself.

"Why can't he drink?" Seokjin questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Um, he um..." he stopped and thought for a few seconds before sighing and continuing to speak. "He's pregnant."

"Why didn't you tell-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin. "Was it planned? You guys can't afford to take care of another baby! Me and Joon don't have the money to help you either! What do you guys plan to do?" Seokjin yelled.

"I-I don't know. I have a job. I've been working hard to save more money. And we've been making sacrifices like not buying something unless we need it."

"So then what? Once the baby's born you're just not going ti be able to buy anything!? You can't financially support yourselves, Dae and the new baby."

"Jin, why don't we step outside to get some fresh air. We can talk about this."

"Namjoon, I don't need to calm down! We need to talk about this. They don't have enough money to support another baby. You know that. The best option is for Tae to get an abortion," Taehyung's eyes pooled with water. Lucky for him Dae started crying so he was able to escape the small space. The BT21 episode ended and the baby wanted to watch more.

"Why don't we go put on pj's and then we can have some dinner," Tae whispered, walking to the nursery. Seokjin followed him attempting to talk to him more about the subject.

"Tae, I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that you guys can't handle another baby. You would have to start working too if you wanted to be able to support them as well as Dae which means you would have to find someone to watch over and take care of both babies and you wouldn't see them that much. You understand what I'm saying right?" Taehyung stayed silent and started taking off the onsie Dae had on so he could replace it with another one.

"I know it's difficult but the best choice for you and Jungkook is to get an abortion. You guys aren't ready for this."

"Eomma, me and Kookie want this. W-we really do. And we are ready," Jin sighed.

"Taetae, no matter what you guys do to try to support yourselves and the babies, you're just going to be stressed out and you're not going to be happy. This is what's best for you, okay?"

"I am happy and once the baby's born I'm going to be even happier! If I do what you're telling me to do I'm not going to be happy," At this point tears were flowing down his cheeks he couldn't hold them back any longer. He always thought Jin would be supportive of his decisions but he was wrong. 

"We can continue this coverstion later. Let's go eat dinner."

The four males ate in an awkward silence. No one dared to say a word. Both Namjoon and Jungkook worried that whatever they would say would somehow bring the conversation back to their previous topic while Jin and Taehyung simply didn't feel like talking.

Affer finishing their meals, Namjoon and Jin left, saying their awkward goodbyes. Tae and Jungkook stood in the doorway waving. As soon as the eldest shut the door Tae broke down in tears. Jungkook ran to him after placing Dae on his mat in front of the tv and wrapped his arms around the younger.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I-I thought he would be s-supportive," Taehyung hiccuped. "W-why would he..."

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. He's just upset because he knows it might be difficult for us. He's worried. It makes sence. We're not even out of high school yet and we're having another baby."

"B-but Eomma doesn't say stuff he doesn't mean. He always tells the truth and he tells me how he f-feels," Saying the words out loud made Tae cry harder.

"I'm sure he'll love our little baby once they're born. For now let's just forget about what he said and let's go cuddle with Dae. Is that okay?" Taehyung nodded as Jungkook cupped his face in his hands and attempted to kiss the tears away.

Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber and looked at his alarm clock. It read 1:47. He was about to get up to check on Dae but he noticed a weird feeling. It almost felt wet. He pulled the duvet off of his body, making sure it was still covering Jungkook. When he looked down at his lap everything was red. He thought for a second that it was just his period but he remembered that he didn't have it when he was pregnant with Daehyun.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know whether he should clean it up or go to the doctor so instead he stayed where he was and started crying for what felt like the millionth time that day. Luckily his sniffles were loud enough to wake Jungkook up or else things could have been worse than they already were.

"TaeTae? Why are you crying?" The elder rolled over and lifted himself up, using his left hand for support. He immediately pulled away from the sheet when he felt a mysterious liquid. He nearly screamed when he noticed his hand was red. "W-what happened? Oh my god, D-do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"I-I don't know Kookie. I-Is it m-my period..?"

"Oh my god! Fuck," Jungkook started panicking. After hearing what Tae said he had an idea on what was happening and it definitely wasn't good. "Okay, um, let's go grab Dae, okay? Do you want a blanket or a towel for the car?" Taehyung nodded, still not sure what was happening with his body.

They grabbed their phones, phone chargers, a few towels, and quickly buckled a sleeping Dae into his car seat before rushing to the hospital.

please don't hate me :(
i'll make it up to you. i promise 🥺

just a side note: tae does get periods
but he doesn't have any female
anatomy and he is not a female.